Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
pogdaddyVAM
Patreon
pogdaddy
pogdaddy submitted a new resource:

Chun-Li - Pogstyle (3 in 1!) - Wew boy! Another Chun-Li model! Comes in 5 different versions!

Wew boy! Another Chun-Li model! I hope my take is different enough from the other offerings out there that you can enjoy it~ The Fighter preset is my take on a current or "standard" Chun, and then Retired is my fantasy idea of 30 years later after she has finished fighting. I figured after that long she would likely have some nasty scars so I included presets with those, but as optional in case you don't like the idea.

Winner of my latest look poll!

Features unique custom textures and...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there, good looking model you got there sir!

I'm curious, I'm a bit of an 'accuracy aficionado' and I'd like to know if the 'base' sculpt is actually the one from SF6? Or is it more your personal take on her? I'm asking this because I am currently checking around for SF6 models (well, the ones available anyway).

Thanks! (side note, even if it's a custom-made sculpt, she looks great!)

Hey there, good looking model you got there sir!

I'm curious, I'm a bit of an 'accuracy aficionado' and I'd like to know if the 'base' sculpt is actually the one from SF6? Or is it more your personal take on her? I'm asking this because I am currently checking around for SF6 models (well, the ones available anyway).

Thanks! (side note, even if it's a custom-made sculpt, she looks great!)

Hey, thank you very much! This model, along with all of my models, are custom sculpts from either the base genesis 2 female from scratch, or from one of my previous morphs. I just like putting my own spin on these great characters, and people seem to respond well, so win win!

Back
Top Bottom