ChristmasDance 2023

Scenes ChristmasDance 2023

PrimeMocap

Reactions
Patreon
PrimeMocap
Whenever I hit the 'reset' button on this scene, the breasts bug out, so I can only watch it once before having to restart VAM.

When I hit reset, the scene resets as normal, but the breasts are stretched out far forward. Its not Naturalis, and its not the look or the pose, as resetting/removing these doesn't help. Nothing will undo it.

I tried removing just about everything, including all the plugins but the animation one and this still happens when I hit reset.

Is there something in the animation that messes with breasts/physics?

Whenever I hit the 'reset' button on this scene, the breasts bug out, so I can only watch it once before having to restart VAM.

When I hit reset, the scene resets as normal, but the breasts are stretched out far forward. Its not Naturalis, and its not the look or the pose, as resetting/removing these doesn't help. Nothing will undo it.

I tried removing just about everything, including all the plugins but the animation one and this still happens when I hit reset.

Is there something in the animation that messes with breasts/physics?
Hi there, are you running the latest version 1.22.0.3 of vam? The reset button stops and resets the animation and resets the top (alpha and sim enable). In the animation itself there is a trigger for Naturalis to adjust breast push up for the clothing.

Please try removing both actions (screenshot) in the first Keyframe under "triggers 1".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-01 150421.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-01 150421.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom