• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Charlie Dreams, Episode 1: "Magazine"

Scenes Charlie Dreams, Episode 1: "Magazine"

CabaretNoir

Reactions
Patreon
CabaretNoir
CabaretNoir submitted a new resource:

Charlie Dreams, Episode 1: "Magazine" - It had been a hard wet night...

Charlie can tell it better than I, when she introduces the scene.

I'm just the producer, so I'll do the instructions thing. This is suitable for desktop and VR.

View attachment 382779View attachment 382781View attachment 382787

The scene can be navigated without ever opening the UI

Instructions:
1) Click the TV
2) Click the Dollar
3) Then click either Charlie's face, for more um, face, or
4) Click her belly button to finish the scene

The UI can be...

Read more about this resource...

I don't have the Menu's from this picture
383068-308d7bb6bbfc3711474d5e53cdd1f6f7.data

Hey! In VR, just point up and click.

In desktop mode, hit "Tab" for free mouse move, and point up, then click.

The UI is mainly for VR, but there's another screenshot, which shows some shortcuts

UI_4.jpg

That's the issue i don't have any off this, just the red rectangle with Light ALT & Mirror.
Note that i'm impress with the LOD of the Model / Mirror and the Performance.
You should definitely make more scene, i think you will give a lot of lesson to some other.
(I wonder what you could do in term of performance with 3Girl at once).

That's the issue i don't have any off this, just the red rectangle with Light ALT & Mirror.
Note that i'm impress with the LOD of the Model / Mirror and the Performance.
You should definitely make more scene, i think you will give a lot of lesson to some other.
(I wonder what you could do in term of performance with 3Girl at once).
Hi! Firstly thank you for your kind words! When I was making the multi-scene - which is the first part of a completed and longer multi-scene (Patreon, but this one was always going to be for Hub) - it was difficult to look at revolving lights for many hours, so I made a static light-rig. I also made a quick mirror toggle so I could test surfaces. I decided to leave them in place.
My machine can't handle 3 girls - lol, I don't think I could, 2 is plenty for me :) I'll be adding some lesbian scene/s later. Basically I was unemployed for 7 months, but work has picked-up a bit

Then if you could do 2 with a Sofa, for free, i'm for it, i really wonder what you could do, because almost all scene have seen with more than 1 Girl, is Atrocious in term of Performance.

Then if you could do 2 with a Sofa, for free, i'm for it, i really wonder what you could do, because almost all scene have seen with more than 1 Girl, is Atrocious in term of Performance.
No sofa... but there'll be a free one involving a car, I've found a cool car I can animate. I'm using simple sets and things like no-collision CUA's to put as many cpu/gpu resources into the characters. With 2 girls (no guy), the choice is pretty much one with breast physics, the other with glute physics, but not both. I retexture many things, not just for appearance, but also to use smaller ones for performance. 2 girls one guy in VR means turning so much stuff off, that I wonder if it's worth it. VaM2 will change that, with VaM1, I'd rather have one or two that look decent and sometimes, like a dance, just one, but channel every available resource into the character. First VaM scene that blew my mind was KittyMocap's "Striptease on the Table", just immediately remove the guy.

Back
Top Bottom