Caroline 444 SQ

Scenes Caroline 444 SQ

Hey!
Before everyone drops on you... you have 464 dependencies. This is hardly normal seeing the scene. You should really check what's going on there : )
Most of your resources do btw... you should ask for help to see what's going on.

i have no idea how to remove ... shit just attaches itself .. im sorry

Hey!
Before everyone drops on you... you have 464 dependencies. This is hardly normal seeing the scene. You should really check what's going on there : )
Most of your resources do btw... you should ask for help to see what's going on.
Could you Help fix ?? please!!

Could you Help fix ?? please!!

You have to check what includes the dependencies, that's trial and error.
It's important to have a somewhat "normal" dependency count depending on your scene. 400+ would mean you have an insane "game like" scene which is not your case. Remove all useless atom first and try repacking : )

You have to check what includes the dependencies, that's trial and error.
It's important to have a somewhat "normal" dependency count depending on your scene. 400+ would mean you have an insane "game like" scene which is not your case. Remove all useless atom first and try repacking : )
how do you remove a scene dependency from a scene?? ... i tried for hours once and scene turned to shit. i edit one thing and 15 other things attach themselves.. i don't get it

Chances are that you're using duplicate morphs, presets, textures, etc. that were included in other people's poorly packaged VARs. The best thing to do would be to open your save file in an install of VaM that includes only built in and very common third-party features, fix it and package it there.

Back
Top Bottom