• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Can't find my download content

wayneout

Reactions
I downloaded an asset called Mr mirror. It is just a mirror. I put the .var file in addon packages. It is in there, I checked. When I open
VAM., I cannot find it. I have clicked on add atom, then searched in all the folders. I saw a video where you go to a folder called
"unity community assets" or something like that. It is not there either. Is there something you have to do to activate the .var file?
I have a few more .var I want to add but I want to solve this first. Thanks.

I downloaded an asset called Mr mirror. It is just a mirror. I put the .var file in addon packages. It is in there, I checked. When I open
VAM., I cannot find it. I have clicked on add atom, then searched in all the folders. I saw a video where you go to a folder called
"unity community assets" or something like that. It is not there either. Is there something you have to do to activate the .var file?
I have a few more .var I want to add but I want to solve this first. Thanks.
did you add a custom unity asset atom from the misc. menu? Then select the cua and under asset tab click select file then browse for asset bundle. Click asset bundle then select it from asset window using the dropdown menu that says none.

You can also check on main ui open package manager if the var is red you are probably missing dependancies.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom