C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "Private ShowOff Vol.2" - MoCap show / posing/ show off

Originallly released in 03.2021 to our patreons and now for free (CC-BY-NC) this MoCap show delivers the try to create a crossover between motion captured modell-dance / a posing table and a short masturbation animation. For us it was more a technical experiment and overall a self made "learning tutorial" for upcoming shows during that time. Hope you enjoy it!

Kisses :love:

Chrizzy + Gato

*You are always welcome to join our free DISCORD...

Read more about this resource...

IS this scene meant to have 1 or 3 areas ? It looks like the base model for an older scene which had the same set up but 2 more areas off to the side which did stuff like photo op and poses ....

IS this scene meant to have 1 or 3 areas ? It looks like the base model for an older scene which had the same set up but 2 more areas off to the side which did stuff like photo op and poses ....

It´s supposed to be like three areas. The one the actual MoCap plays, the posing area with the rotating table and the stool area where she´s masturbating

It´s supposed to be like three areas. The one the actual MoCap plays, the posing area with the rotating table and the stool area where she´s masturbating
ok so my scene isnt working as intended hence my prior comment about a past version of the scene. This explains my confusion.

I will have to have a hard look and strip it down to see what errors im getting and why.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom