Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] Give away "Private Seduction" - Enhanced Version

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] Give away "Private Seduction" - Enhanced Version - Motion captured crossover (MoCap + Timeline ) with the focus on dance/seduction/sex

This MoCap has been released in november 2020 to our patreons and was availible here as a preview video. No we put our hands on it again and made an "enhanced" version out of it for you to enjoy.

We´re working on the second volume of the "private seduction" and thought this would be a great chance to give this community something back again.

Until now we´re providing over 70 MoCaps in many many many differnt dancing styles / themes / sex scenes and so on. Yeah....it almost sounds like we...

Read more about this resource...

There is a dependency: C&G-STUDIO.Glad_to_meet_me_-_CAMRIDE.1
Is it available somewhere?

DID THIS ever get updated / remastered?

I know we talked about it "extensively" (lol) last year ....

and if not ...i think its about time it was remastered lol for vr :-D

DID THIS ever get updated / remastered?

I know we talked about it "extensively" (lol) last year ....

and if not ...i think its about time it was remastered lol for vr :-D

lol ok ok. Will put it on our bucket list. Just stepped in by accident and saw all this comments....uhm...sorry guys? Sometimes I don't know where to start or to end. There is like a incredible ton of work to be done haha. But yeah like said, I write it down to do ;)

lol ok ok. Will put it on our bucket list. Just stepped in by accident and saw all this comments....uhm...sorry guys? Sometimes I don't know where to start or to end. There is like a incredible ton of work to be done haha. But yeah like said, I write it down to do ;)
Well i would say let other people help maybe?
Too many people just demand or expect but I spend my days actually helping people (or trying to lol).
Im not the most technical proficient vam user but i can certainly test stuff and make small improvements especially if their itemized haha

I did that recently for a well known creator on here with some pleasing results and it took the stress off them (for 5 mins). It cost them nothing and I learned a little more which is my reward as much as knowing I could help make VAM and its community a better place :-D
Consider using your patreon volunteers and take advantage of free resources especially if theyre people. The offer is there haha

Last edited:
Well i would say let other people help maybe?
Too many people just demand or expect but I spend my days actually helping people (or trying to lol).
Im not the most technical proficient vam user but i can certainly test stuff and make small improvements especially if their itemized haha

I did that recently for a well known creator on here with some pleasing results and it took the stress off them (for 5 mins). It cost them nothing and I learned a little more which is my reward as much as knowing I could help make VAM and its community a better place :-D
Consider using your patreon volunteers and take advantage of free resources especially if theyre people. The offer is there haha

Yeah of course, we can do this experiment. Whoever reads this can take this scene and enhance / develop something beautiful out of it. I am excited to see what you might come up with ;)

You can share the result via DM on our discord so I can have a test run and if it's something we would agree with we would release is as officially updated version from you (y)

By the way we are always looking for talented creators to work with us together in the future. Our jounrey has just begun and there are still empty seats in our space ship :p

Yeah of course, we can do this experiment. Whoever reads this can take this scene and enhance / develop something beautiful out of it. I am excited to see what you might come up with ;)

You can share the result via DM on our discord so I can have a test run and if it's something we would agree with we would release is as officially updated version from you (y)

By the way we are always looking for talented creators to work with us together in the future. Our jounrey has just begun and there are still empty seats in our space ship :p
this is a good idea! i want to this happen! hell ill even join in if i have time! I can give you a list of people you know and respect who ive helped behind the scene too :-D

I will go away and think (and then prob get overwhelmed with work and forget ;)

this is a good idea! i want to this happen! hell ill even join in if i have time! I can give you a list of people you know and respect who ive helped behind the scene too :-D

I will go away and think (and then prob get overwhelmed with work and forget ;)

Take your time! I can guarantee I will look at whatever you come up with this scene ;)

Back
Top Bottom