BrowserAssist

Paid Plugins BrowserAssist

JayJayWon updated BrowserAssist with a new update entry:

BrowserAssist v1.29.0 Update

New Features:
  • New Timeline Import option (Patreons Only) to import and play Timeline animations directly from Scene files. This will replace any existing Timeline plugins on the target atom. Some errors may be reported by the Timeline plugin - due to dependencies on Atoms in the source scene which dont exist in the current scene. Feature works best on simple Timeline setups (e.g. VAMTimbo animations) rather than from more complex scenes.
  • New option to Suppress loading Pose...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello !
I wanted to upgrade from BA .54 to BA .60. I´m getting the following error message:

An unexpected error occured during BrowserAssist startup relating to loading of the BA stored meta data (e.g. Tags etc). To preserve the integrity of that data, BrowserAssist will not operate until the issue is resolved. Previous backups can be restored from the Plugin UI to resolve this issue. If no valid backups are available then please report the issue to JayJayWon on Discord.

Do I maybe need to run the batch file again ?

Unfortunately, I didn´t know about the backup option. What can I do ? Many thanks for any help in advance !

Last edited:
I tried deleting several tags with possibly the same name, but it didn't work. I deleted the entire BrowserAssist and reinstalled it to solve the problem. I also backed up the files, but I'm not sure if there's a better way.
Hi could you please tell me how you fixed it in more detail ? I have the same problem since I updated from .54 to .60. Thank you !!!

Hello !
I wanted to upgrade from BA .54 to BA .60. I´m getting the following error message:

An unexpected error occured during BrowserAssist startup relating to loading of the BA stored meta data (e.g. Tags etc). To preserve the integrity of that data, BrowserAssist will not operate until the issue is resolved. Previous backups can be restored from the Plugin UI to resolve this issue. If no valid backups are available then please report the issue to JayJayWon on Discord.

Do I maybe need to run the batch file again ?

Unfortunately, I didn´t know about the backup option. What can I do ? Many thanks for any help in advance !
I've replied to your message on Discord regarding this

Hey Jay, I was curious if you would add a feature as a comission? I want to be able to move selected assets/scenes/appearances to a specific folder.
Can this be done somehow?

Back
Top Bottom