BrowserAssist

Paid Plugins BrowserAssist

Thanks for your reply VRmatt.

Ok, i got it, i have to reload the plugin so that unused tags will be removed.

JayJayWon updated BrowserAssist with a new update entry:

BrowserAssist v1.25.2

Bug Fixes:
  • Resolved a bug with the new Linked CUAs Import on Appearance import (direct from Scenes). The CUAs wouldn't load if the target atom name was different to the source atom name.
  • Resolved a bug with Appearance Preset imports where missing clothes, hair or morph errors occurred when importing from a VAR packaged scene which had been downloaded from the hub since the target person was spawned.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is suggested to add the function of scrolling through the joystick up and down to browse the pages in VR (it is too difficult to aim and click the scroll bar in VR, so it is hoped that the joystick up and down can directly achieve scrolling or page turning).:)

JayJayWon updated BrowserAssist with a new update entry:

BrowserAssist v1.26.0 Update

New Features:
  • New option to toggle the resource names on the main resource browser to be visible, allowing more resources to be visible on one screen page.
  • Combi-tags now allow filtering based on Resource name and path. Options to filter on whether the resource name/path contains or starts with a specified string.
  • Target person atoms will now be auto selected based on the Gender tag for relevant resource types (e.g. selecting an Appearance preset tagged as Male will auto...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love the plugin. Any chance you'll integrate the PoseLoader plugin, so models don't move when poses are changed?

Back
Top Bottom