BreastAutoGravity

Plugins BreastAutoGravity

I purchased the Breast Control for Genesis 2 from the DAZ website and installed the assets on the DAZ Studio software but when I select the plugin in VAM it still says it's missing !Center Shift. I manually copied the files to the Morphs folderin VAM and I even tried downloading and saving the !Center Shift Genesis 3 version from another website (cough) but I still get the same error message.
Also, in VAM when I click on the Person's plugin Custom UI button the screen comes out blank with no sliders or anything whatsoever. Can anyone tell me what could I be doing wrong?

Last edited:
I purchased the Breast Control for Genesis 2 from the DAZ website and installed the assets on the DAZ Studio software but when I select the plugin in VAM it still says it's missing !Center Shift. I manually copied the files to the Morphs folderin VAM and I even tried downloading and saving the !Center Shift Genesis 3 version from another website (cough) but I still get the same error message.
Also, in VAM when I click on the Person's plugin Custom UI button the screen comes out blank with no sliders or anything whatsoever. Can anyone tell me what could I be doing wrong?
Update VAM to v1.20 then download the plugin V2 update. This version doesn't need additional DAZ morphs as they are now built-in to the latest version of VAM.

Last edited:
I have an odd issue. This works great on Female Body, but when I apply the plugin to a Male Body(futa) It doesn't work, initially.. However, if I apply the plugin to a female body, and then apply a male body based look (ie. Load Look, or just changing Skin from female to male body (keep in mind that these looks have Female morphs enabled under the male morphs tab)) Then it will fully work on a Male Body. So, I feel like its a bug that is letting it function on male body after it initially starts on a female body. Which in turn gives me hope that this can easily be updated to work on male or female.

Is there a possibility that we will get a release of this that functions on both Female and Male? or Seperate version to function for male body (futa)?

EDIT: That or maybe its a bug that is causing it to not function on a male right away?

Last edited:
Hi...Any way to get two morphs added for when the breasts are hanging? I adore your plugin but when they hang, they push foward a bit too much because of the morph that dangles them. There are two pose morphs that can help put them down to where they should be (Breast rotate down left and Breast rotate down right).

Back
Top Bottom