BreastAutoGravity

Plugins BreastAutoGravity

Thanks for your kind words, it does make a difference when someone appreciates your efforts. I have noted your suggestions. Including morph requirements in the hub listing is easy. The second not so easy. If anyone can suggest (or create) a better morph for this purpose I would certainly consider an update to include it.
I'll keep my eye out, but yeah...like I said...that particular type of morph has been hard to find a good one of. They either enlarge the boobs, or its some weird shape.

I forgot I actually have an interactive license for these morphs (the ones in Breast Control) and they should have already been added into VaM itself. We are getting them added for 1.20.

Great mod, but it could be even better if the same was happening when lying on her side, have this Breast Control morphpack any morph for that?

Quick update. I decided I would have a go at creating my own morph for the forward breast droop to replace the Tenstrip morph which I, and one or two others, were not altogether happy with. Proved to be not too difficult after all, once I got into it. So, the new morph does not increase the volume of the breasts, but rather, reshapes them to be more conical in shape and centralised a little. A much more natural look now, I think.
I'll update, and release a new version, including the new morph, once MeshedVR releases VAM v1.20, as this will add the other Daz paid morphs I used, to the VAM built-in set. This will make the new version completely free of any dependencies.

Last edited:
Quick update. I decided I would have a go at creating my own morph for the forward breast droop to replace the Tenstrip morph which I, and one or two others, were not altogether happy with. Proved to be not too difficult after all, once I got into it. So, the new morph does not increase the volume of the breasts, but rather, reshapes them to be more conical in shape and centralised a little. A much more natural look now, I think.
I'll update, and release a new version, including the new morph, once MeshedVR releases VAM v1.20, as this will add the other Daz paid morphs I used, to the VAM built-in set. This will make the new version completely free of any dependencies.
Awesome. Can't wait!

Great job creating this plugin, I love it, it was on my mind for long but too lazy to do.

1. Can you add gravity into the math as well? some scene may change gravity, I think it is not too hard to do.
GravityControl gravity; gravity = SuperController.singleton.GetAtomByUid("CoreControl").GetStorableByID("Gravity") as GravityControl;

2. Can you unlock the limit on the slider? second last param change to false like below breastHangMax = new JSONStorableFloat("Forward Breast Droop", 0.5f, 0f, 2f, false, true);
but the morph limit need to be adjust as well, could be update the value while increase the range

3. Have you check out my breasts morphs? I created a lot of them, Link to download https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/7th-heaven-fighter-pool-party.706/version/834/download?file=4360. there are many of are pose control that aim to move breast without change the shape, (although not all of them succeed, I am looking into it.) Their names are Breasts Move/Rotate/Scale X/Y/Z. Let me know what do you think.
Also I think its best to use pose control morph, because regular morph will be saved into appearance preset while pose control morph only go to pose presets.

4. Could you upload to Github or some kinda version control, I would like to contribute with above and maybe better UI.

Great Job, Thank you!

Last edited:
Great job creating this plugin, I love it, it was on my mind for long but too lazy to do.
Yeah, I'd thought about making a Timeline plugin too, but Acidbubbles had already created one before I got around to it. ;)
1. Can you add gravity into the math as well? some scene may change gravity, I think it is not too hard to do.
GravityControl gravity; gravity = SuperController.singleton.GetAtomByUid("CoreControl").GetStorableByID("Gravity") as GravityControl;
I could, but seeing as gravity control is already provided in the "Scene Misc" tab, I really don't see the need for it in the plugin.:unsure:
2. Can you unlock the limit on the slider? second last param change to false like below breastHangMax = new JSONStorableFloat("Forward Breast Droop", 0.5f, 0f, 2f, false, true);
but the morph limit need to be adjust as well, could be update the value while increase the range
I do know how to do it, but the choice to leave the slider limits locked was deliberate.
3. Have you check out my breasts morphs? I created a lot of them, Link to download https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/7th-heaven-fighter-pool-party.706/version/834/download?file=4360. there are many of are pose control that aim to move breast without change the shape, (although not all of them succeed, I am looking into it.) Their names are Breasts Move/Rotate/Scale X/Y/Z. Let me know what do you think.
Yes I did, thanks. The Breasts Move X/Y/Z were good candidates, but since as I've gone to the effort of creating a new morph especially for the plugin and MeshedVR is including the paid Daz morphs in the v1.20 release, I'm going to stick with those options.
Also I think its best to use pose control morph, because regular morph will be saved into appearance preset while pose control morph only go to pose presets.
I agree, the new morph is designated as a pose control, as are the two Daz morphs. The only Shape morph used is the 'Breast Sag2'. This one is only used when the model is inverted. I'll probably have a go at creating a new pose control morph to replace that one though.
4. Could you upload to Github or some kinda version control, I would like to contribute with above and maybe better UI.
I don't use Github. Only version control is, as and when I release an update, and I quite like the UI. It's just the standard VAM sliders, but it does everything that's needed.
Great Job, Thank you!
Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions.

Last edited:
I could, but seeing as gravity control is already provided in the "Scene Misc" tab, I really don't see the need for it in the plugin.

When the scene gravity changed like floating in space, the plugin should take that gravity into consideration

I do know how to do it, but the choice to leave the slider limits locked was deliberate.

Why limited the range when different body need different morph setup?

I agree, the new morph is designated as a pose control, as are the two Daz morphs. The only Shape morph used is the 'Breast Sag2'. This one is only used when the model is inverted. I'll probably have a go at creating a new pose control morph to replace that one though.

No need to create new, if you just copy it and flip the "isPoseControl" : "false", to "isPoseControl" : "true", in the !Breast Sag2.vmi

I don't use Github. Only version control is, as and when I release an update, and I quite like the UI. It's just the standard VAM sliders, but it does everything that's needed.
things can always be better

When the scene gravity changed like floating in space, the plugin should take that gravity into consideration
Gravity is global. It affects everything anyway. Try reducing it when the model is facing down, the breast droop will reduce accordingly.
No need to create new, if you just copy it and flip the "isPoseControl" : "false", to "isPoseControl" : "true", in the !Breast Sag2.vmi
Unfortunately I can't change it. It's one of the built-in morphs so there is no .vmi file.

Last edited:
As a suggestion, could you add a breast lift to this plugin. So when she lifts her arms up her breast will lift a little. A natural movement that I think would compliment the gravity effect already in place.😁
Thanks for the suggestion but it's not really gravity related is it. Taking both arms positions into account, as well as chest rotation, would just over complicate things. Besides, I think you'll find that with the existing physics, the breasts do lift up a liitle anyway when the arms are raised above the head.

Last edited:
I was all excited but got his over and over:

1594785324038.png

I know it's not much but before I check it out, do you already have an idea? Is this related to missing morphs?

I was all excited but got his over and over:

View attachment 4776

I know it's not much but before I check it out, do you already have an idea? Is this related to missing morphs?
I reckon not. Any missing morphs are simply flagged up in the message log, then it halts before an exception can be thrown. Besides, the plugin has been downloaded (2000+ D/L's) and used successfully by so many, that a bug is unlikely, but I never say never. When you figure out what's causing it, please let me know.

Last edited:
Hey, guys,
Here's my problem:
I have the files !Center Shift.dsf and !TogetherApart.dsf but when I put them in /custom/atom/person/morphs/female/..., only !TogetherApart.dsf is converted to .vmb and .vmi but not !Center Shift.dsf
Any ideas how to unlock me?

Hey, guys,
Here's my problem:
I have the files !Center Shift.dsf and !TogetherApart.dsf but when I put them in /custom/atom/person/morphs/female/..., only !TogetherApart.dsf is converted to .vmb and .vmi but not !Center Shift.dsf
Any ideas how to unlock me?
After 2724 downloads of the plugin you are only the second person to report this problem. I suspect that the morph you have acquired is corrupt and may well be from the same, non-Daz, source that other person with the identical problem had used. However, all is not lost. If you read further up this thread you will see that the required Daz morphs are going to be added into the VAM's v1.20 built-in morph set. VAM v1.20 is due to be released before the end of this month, at which time I will also be updating the plugin to remove all current dependencies. So 10 days is not that long to wait is it ?

After 2724 downloads of the plugin you are only the second person to report this problem. I suspect that the morph you have acquired is corrupt and may well be from the same, non-Daz, source that other person with the identical problem had used. However, all is not lost. If you read further up this thread you will see that the required Daz morphs are going to be added into the VAM's v1.20 built-in morph set. VAM v1.20 is due to be released before the end of this month, at which time I will also be updating the plugin to remove all current dependencies. So 10 days is not that long to wait is it ?

Thanks, I'll wait.

VeeRifter ~
Which file insert to "VaM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female" from DAZ plugin(Breast Control for Gen 2 Female) ?
extension file with ".dsf" ?
I dont know which file located in the directory.
plz let me know ..

Yep, same problem... I bought the DAZ morphs but it only includes one file for !Center Shift (!Center Shift.dsf).

Hi so I went ahead and purchased the DAZ stuff (it was on sale and Honey took off even more), but I can't seem to find where the morphs are to bring them over to VaM. Do I need to generate something in DAZ and somehow export the controls?

Edit: I just read that these will be added in by the end of the month... so... good thing I got it on sale. Guess I have something to play around with now lol

Hi so I went ahead and purchased the DAZ stuff (it was on sale and Honey took off even more), but I can't seem to find where the morphs are to bring them over to VaM. Do I need to generate something in DAZ and somehow export the controls?

Edit: I just read that these will be added in by the end of the month... so... good thing I got it on sale. Guess I have something to play around with now lol
Open the Daz Installmanager, look for your installed Breast Control, rightclick "Show Installed Files". Now you should be in the Folder where its installed. For me its C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs\Zev0\Breast Control

You can just copie the Folder to Vam\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female

Now it should work.

Open the Daz Installmanager, look for your installed Breast Control, rightclick "Show Installed Files". Now you should be in the Folder where its installed. For me its C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs\Zev0\Breast Control

Now it should work.
Awesome I’ll give it a try tonight when I get home from work. Thank you so much!

Now it should work.
Aha found it! Here was my path for anyone in the future looking around: C:\Daz 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs\Zev0\Breast Control
Just tested it and it works like a charm (after also installing the other reqs).
Thanks again! :)

Back
Top Bottom