BreastAutoGravity

Plugins BreastAutoGravity

I seem to be missing the following morphs:

Tenstrip's 'Large Breasts Hang'
DAZ Breast Control for G2F '!TogetherApart'
DAZ Breast Control for G2F '!Center Shift'

I can probably dig them up somewhere but just so you know they are required.

where can I find these morphs?

I seem to be missing the following morphs:

Tenstrip's 'Large Breasts Hang'

I can probably dig them up somewhere but just so you know they are required.
When you find them Could you post it here? Even if paid Ill pay for them.

Please include DAZ Breast Control for G2F '!TogetherApart' and DAZ Breast Control for G2F '!Center Shift' with the plugin. Not much use without them.

Not all of us are creators and users of Daz ect.
I wish I could but these are copyrighted Daz paid morphs. You can get them if you look hard enough, only not from me.

I wish I could but these are copyrighted Daz paid morphs. You can get them if you look hard enough, only not from me.
Have you considered doing a morph merger of these morphs then you should in theory be able to share that?

That link is for Genesis 3 female. This is the one you need.
I could never advocate piracy but <cough>3d-Load.net<cough> has a search facility.

Last edited:
I regrettably do still not understand where to place the two missing files so that the plugin will make use of them.

Have you considered doing a morph merger of these morphs then you should in theory be able to share that?
That's a bit of a gray area. Don't really want to go there. BTW, do you have an active link for Tenstrip's morphs ? The original Mega link he posted on reddit back in January appears to be dead now. I know you have collaborated with him in the past. Any chance of a var update to be posted here ? Alternatively, maybe you could add them to one of the "reloaded" packages.

Last edited:
I was waiting for this! I hope you will find a free solution to exchange the paid morphs. If not, maybe you want to do this on your own? Those morphs are quite easy to make. Unfortunately I don't have them, so I can't help.

That link is for Genesis 3 female. This is the one you need.
I could never advocate piracy but <cough>3d-Load.net<cough> has a search facility.
<cough><cough> Thanx for that <cough>

Even with the morphs I can't see any difference to the normal standard behaviour of the breasts.

Excellent work. Thank you for taking the time to make this. It's been long needed. I have two suggestions. The first is for your Hub listing. I'd put it in the description that it requires those morphs. I tried to take it for a test spin but realized those were missing. The second is that I love all the morphs used, with the exception of the Forward Breast droop. When the figure is bending over, the breasts point towards the figure's head almost instead of hanging. I know this morph is really hard to get right as I've been trying to find one that works well for a long time. For now, I'd probably turn that slider down to zero for myself. But again...awesome work!! and I look forward to seeing how this plugin progresses.

Even with the morphs I can't see any difference to the normal standard behaviour of the breasts.
Really ? Try maxing out all the sliders then grab the 'person' node and move her around so that she faces straight down. The breasts should then droop. Also place her on her back and the breasts should separate and flatten. Put her on her side and the breasts should hang in the down direction. If you can't see any difference after that, to how they perform without the plugin, then you don't need the plugin.

Excellent work. Thank you for taking the time to make this. It's been long needed. I have two suggestions. The first is for your Hub listing. I'd put it in the description that it requires those morphs. I tried to take it for a test spin but realized those were missing. The second is that I love all the morphs used, with the exception of the Forward Breast droop. When the figure is bending over, the breasts point towards the figure's head almost instead of hanging. I know this morph is really hard to get right as I've been trying to find one that works well for a long time. For now, I'd probably turn that slider down to zero for myself. But again...awesome work!! and I look forward to seeing how this plugin progresses.
Thanks for your kind words, it does make a difference when someone appreciates your efforts. I have noted your suggestions. Including morph requirements in the hub listing is easy. The second not so easy. If anyone can suggest (or create) a better morph for this purpose I would certainly consider an update to include it.

Really ? Try maxing out all the sliders then grab the 'person' node and move her around so that she faces straight down. The breasts should then droop. Also place her on her back and the breasts should separate and flatten. Put her on her side and the breasts should hang in the down direction. If you can't see any difference after that, to how they perform without the plugin, then you don't need the plugin.
Thank you very much. That was the crucial clue. Everything works now.

Back
Top Bottom