Boss' Daughter

Scenes Boss' Daughter

Nobis

Reactions
Patreon
Nobis19
Nobis submitted a new resource:

Boss' Daughter - 19 y.o Russian oligarch's daughter Misha gets introduced into Somalian culture

Scene has 5 animations with female motions.

,, Misha is 19 y.o Russian girl, a daughter of a rich Russian oligarch that has RE company in Dubai. Her father, wants her to have a bright future, so he placed her as human resources head. His company, hires plenty of cheap labor force from African countries. One of their employees had some difficulties filling in paper work, due the language barrier, thus, Misha offered to give him a hand at the end of her shift. She noticed some parts...

Read more about this resource...

I'd love some story telling to setup this. Like an introduction subscene of her on the phone with her POS oligarch father, a mention of her history as a model or fashion/travel influencer (a brief slideshow of pictures of her in fancy clothes, bikinis, and enjoying wealth).

I'd love some story telling to setup this. Like an introduction subscene of her on the phone with her POS oligarch father, a mention of her history as a model or fashion/travel influencer (a brief slideshow of pictures of her in fancy clothes, bikinis, and enjoying wealth).
I made it after Xmas or New Years eve, long story short, had to be back in the vessel by 10 AM so worked overnight to create it.

Intros can be done, spectacular, but, it might take a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom