BodyNet (Pro)

Paid Plugins BodyNet (Pro)

hello, what is correct order. i have some scene without animation, animation (timeline) is saved into file via timeline methods of saving. should i put first model, then load animation and then add your plugin (not session one i do not like session plugins) ? or it doesnt work in such saved animation? only in scene with initial look?

same for mocapswitcher aniation loading.

DOes it work wit JayJayWon Ui Assist? couse i do not use vam without it with its wonderfull working.

hello, what is correct order. i have some scene without animation, animation (timeline) is saved into file via timeline methods of saving. should i put first model, then load animation and then add your plugin (not session one i do not like session plugins) ? or it doesnt work in such saved animation? only in scene with initial look?

same for mocapswitcher aniation loading.

DOes it work wit JayJayWon Ui Assist? couse i do not use vam without it with its wonderfull working.
The plugin does not interact with timeline animations in any way. Therefore, it does not matter in which order you load BodyNet and timeline animations.
UIAssist works with BodyNet. Everything is exposed so you can set up buttons for it.

If you require further assistance, please come to the support channel on my discord server. As a patreon with access to BodyNet Pro, you will also have access to the discord, too.

TBD updated BodyNet (Pro) with a new update entry:

Attention: please restart VAM after updating BodyNet. Otherwise, VAM will continue to use the previously loaded dll.

changelog v1.34
* new Naturalis integration automatically starts calibration after running BodyNet
* the original appearance's scale will now be restored when you change to an appearance preset with a different scale
* some minor bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom