• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Blurring/ bouncing when I move in my created asset.

StardustVR

Reactions
So having a weird issue with an environment that I created and imported to VAM from Unity. The room overall looks good but, when in VR, when I move some of the visuals are odd. Hard to explain but they kind of flicker, or blurr. Tends to only be where my eyes are looking (not in perepheral view) and it stops when I stop moving. Doesn't happen on desktop view. Also - I'm not seeing this in other assets. So maybe something I need to do in Unity?

I have the file on my Google Drive if anyone is willing to download and load it up and see if you can help troubleshoot for me. Scene isn't done, but it might be helpful if you could see it for yourself (and see if it's even repeating the issue for you).

Any ideas? And there are no plugins in the scene yet, so not a plugin issue.

Thank you!

Whats your unity setup...color space "Linear" ....VR Supported "Checked" ....Stero Rending "Single Pass"

1692048425152.png

1692048443695.png

Matt - I will jump on Unity here shortly and take a look at all that. I can already tell you currently most of these settings are going to be default, other than the few I've specifically changed. So this is excellent info. And very appreciated!

Ok - so, yeah - every single one of those settings are exactly the same. I was really hoping to find the culprit in there somewhere. Any other ideas? It's not horrible, as is. Just distracting. VR doesn't make me nauseas at all, but for someone who does have that issue it could make it tough to use.

Ah - I may have just figured it out. Just realized for some reason my Pico4 has only been connecting to my 2.4ghz. I can see the 5.0 but it won't connect. I actually have a dedicated router arriving tomorrow and will spend some time on that. I just noticed another scene (from another creator) doing something similar which led me to the wifi issue. It may ultimately not be that, but until I eliminate it I'll hold off any other troubleshooting.

Back
Top Bottom