Blow Me Suck Me

Scenes Blow Me Suck Me

this may be because Tcode controller uses colliders to calculate movement and TSC does not.
The code to calculate positions "should" be basically the same. Could you provide a test scene that produces different movements with TCode controller and TSC? I'll dig into the code to find any differences. If I can't find anything I'm sure Yollio can give some pointers.
TSC's code base is cleaner than Tempest's script (no blame, he's not a software dev) so it makes sense to base all future developments on Yollio's code.

Anyhow, there's no perfect way to solve twist in VaM. For the best feeling, we'd want it based on tongue movements. According to Yollio, that's not feasible because it's just not accurate enough (in VaM).

(first off, thanks for the awesome scene!) Hopefully a simple question: I tried moving the layout a little, removed the couch, replaced by a chair and that went just fine as long as I don't move the penis and the girl's head position. When I move the guy and then try to reposition the girl however, once the voice commands kick in I can't get the girl to (automatically) get back into matching the penis position. I looked around in the scripting and also noticed some "head alignment controller" (I hope I got that right), but that doesn't seem to do anything... Is it possible to change their positions or would that require a fill "rewrite" of all scripts and positions... or is there an easier way to do this that i'm overlooking? Thanks!

(first off, thanks for the awesome scene!) Hopefully a simple question: I tried moving the layout a little, removed the couch, replaced by a chair and that went just fine as long as I don't move the penis and the girl's head position. When I move the guy and then try to reposition the girl however, once the voice commands kick in I can't get the girl to (automatically) get back into matching the penis position. I looked around in the scripting and also noticed some "head alignment controller" (I hope I got that right), but that doesn't seem to do anything... Is it possible to change their positions or would that require a fill "rewrite" of all scripts and positions... or is there an easier way to do this that i'm overlooking? Thanks!
I'm glad you like the scene! Please leave a review. There's no easy way that I know of to reposition the characters without breaking the alignments. The Random stroker relies on the male's head position relative to his abdomen position to determine the stroke angle along the axis of the penis tip controller to the penis base controller. Then Silver BJ aligns along the same penis axis, but at a different angle. The animations to start the scene and transition between positions in Please Me have fixed points in space. Also, the head position and rotation springs have different values for the different modes, so, it's too complicated to move anything without messing something up.
I suggest finding a way to position yourself in a similar way to the male model. It's easier that redesigning the scene.

The code to calculate positions "should" be basically the same. Could you provide a test scene that produces different movements with TCode controller and TSC? I'll dig into the code to find any differences. If I can't find anything I'm sure Yollio can give some pointers.
TSC's code base is cleaner than Tempest's script (no blame, he's not a software dev) so it makes sense to base all future developments on Yollio's code.

Anyhow, there's no perfect way to solve twist in VaM. For the best feeling, we'd want it based on tongue movements. According to Yollio, that's not feasible because it's just not accurate enough (in VaM).
If you want to test it, just use my scene with each of the controllers. I did it yesterday and saw differences. The code for Tcode v3 has some way of interpreting the collider positions. I don't know how TSC does it, but I could not get it to make the same moves that I designed the scene to create with an SR6.

Last edited:
I'm glad you like the scene! Please leave a review. There's no easy way that I know of to reposition the characters without breaking the alignments. The Random stroker relies on the male's head position relative to his abdomen position to determine the stroke angle along the axis of the penis tip controller to the penis base controller. Then Silver BJ aligns along the same penis axis, but at a different angle. The animations to start the scene and transition between positions in Please Me have fixed points in space. Also, the head position and rotation springs have different values for the different modes, so, it's too complicated to move anything without messing something up.
I suggest finding a way to position yourself in a similar way to the male model. It's easier that redesigning the scene.

Thanks for your elaborate reply, I feared as much, but that's ok, i'll make due :)

Much appreciated!

The best way I found to use different appearences is something like MorphMassManager to merge two looks. Basically, you want your desired appearance with Laura V's bone structure. Thereby, you don't have to move anything in a scene. It's not perfect because Laura V has some aggregate morphs that can't be avoided but it works.
Left Laura V, right my target appearance, middle merged.

1646867060977.png

Last edited:
You could try https://github.com/Yoooi0/ToySerialController
I'm quite happy with it.
I have tested it and while it does move the SR6 in a coordinated way that is in sync with the scene, it get's pitch moves wrong and blunts the effect of her head moves, especially the tip teasing. The subtle tongue and lip moves are what quicken my pulse when I'm playing this scene so I highly recommend getting the Tcode Serial Controller v3.1 or higher. I have a custom version that I might be able to share that fixed an issue causing frame rates to drop. @Tempest may I share this version?

It doesn't support twist, though.
That is true, but I designed this scene without twist moves. It's all about the head pitch moving the onahole tongue in exciting ways. I do wish TCv3 supported twist, and I've asked for that, but it hasn't happened. I did design my BJ Fantasy scene with twist moves and used the earlier T code plugin for that. That one get's it's moved from the controller that you pick when you set up the plugin. I have tried it a few times with the new plugin and it works pretty well, but it's much better with the older plugin because of the way it's calibrated. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

This thing is infected with that AG2_M_OpenXXL male auto morph virus.
its located \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO and somehow spreads to newly created scenes.
Took me a hell lot of time to figure this out so please remove this from your File.
Maybe you should also check your other resources.

This thing is infected with that AG2_M_OpenXXL male auto morph virus.
its located \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO and somehow spreads to newly created scenes.
Took me a hell lot of time to figure this out so please remove this from your File.
Maybe you should also check your other resources.
What is this thing and where does it come from? When I built this scene I tried to be very careful to make it a clean build. Could this have infected my scene from some other scene? Since I built this, I deleted my entire VAM folder and did a clean install, but I downloaded this and other scenes from the hub to keep working on them. What sorts of problems does the AG2_M_OpenXXL create?

its "just" a morph but it loads automaticaly and pulls someone elses package into yours
Honestly i am not completly sure how it works
I will describe the situation that i have so you may check on your system.
When i go to the Male Person and check the Morphs then there is a OpenXXL morph with value 0.01
I can not change this slider, it always jumps back to this 0.01
Maybe because there is no such Morph present in the system or for some even more weird reason.
So now i have a scene with a OpenXXL morph activ, that i cant get rid of.
Next i throw in one of the "infected" packages and restart vam, reload scene, save scene and voila

{
"uid" : "XXXXXXXXXXXXX.2:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi",
"name" : "OpenXXL",
"value" : "0.001160574"
},
(anonymyzed)

The presence of a package that provides this morph is enough to include it into your scene.
Thats maybe because it is an AUTO morph that will be loaded from any package (crazy shit) no matter what.
It seems like VAM is reading all the packages and includes any AUTO stuff without notice (guys rly? you set up us the bomb!)

and the result is this: you have that infected Package as a dependency because you need to include that OpenXXL morph for its 0.01 value right?!
I hope you understand .. if not i will try harder :p

What do you need to do to get rid of this?
for me, since i cant set the morph to 0 (not even when i edit the json directly, it always comes back)
the only choice is remove the packages that include this from my Folder

How to fix: Open your scene json file and search for uppercase "AUTO" or "OpenXXL"
and you will find the source of that evil.

search in json file, remove infected package, open VAM, load scene, save scene, close VAM and repeat till no more AUTO morph

Just to be clear i dont blame you .. i had 4 of those in my packages
And who knows where this stubborn slider comes from :(

P.S. i just checked on a totaly clean install. installed the mr. dummy from the hub and the atom already had the OpenXXL morph
looks like this is a build in "feature"

Last edited:
Thanks for finding this evil! I went into my scene and set the value for OpenXXL to 0 and then saved the scene. It seems to be staying at 0. I have been working a big update with twist and edging modes which I hope to release on my Patreon soon. Let me know if you see anymore bugs.

Another thing you could do is open those infected var files and delete the morph inside of the var. See here :
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/devil-girl-futa.11114/post-29502
But then you must recheck after updates ;)

P.S. this stuff looks exciting. Wished I had such a device :D
Another thing you could do is open those infected var files and delete the morph inside of the var. See here :
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/devil-girl-futa.11114/post-29502
But then you must recheck after updates ;)

P.S. this stuff looks exciting. Wished I had such a device :D
I recommend you get and SR6. It is mindblowing!

I have to get a vr headset first right?.. but those toys are not cheap :(
Only desktop pc for now..

I have to get a vr headset first right?.. but those toys are not cheap :(
Only desktop pc for now..
You can still enjoy the scene without VR using an SR6. The SR6 will move in sync with the female model. You'll need a microphone for Voice Control so you can tell her what to do. VR just makes it more immersive.

StyleMavin updated Blow Me Suck Me with a new update entry:

Blow Me Suck Me, now with Twist and Edging modes!

I just started my Patreon after spending months updating this scene. If you liked the free version, you will really, really like this paid version.!
I added Twist moves and an Edging mode. You just tell her "I'm close" and she'll stop for 11 seconds before she starts again slowly. In Suck Me mode, Twist moves are automatic and more noticeable when you tell her, "tip". In Please me mode (my favorite) you tell her "Twisty" or "No Twisty" to start and stop her twist moves...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's no longer free? says go to download, but behind a paywall now. There a link up for the free one still?

Back
Top Bottom