• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Black screen when taking screenshots. (SOLVED)

Arava008

Reactions
Hello! When I'm taking screenshots with macgruber supershot I get a black screen, or when I'm saving my scenes I also have black screen when I take a preview screen.
Window camera is off, so I tried both ways, with on or off camera.

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    653.6 KB · Views: 0
With supershot, this usually means out of memory. It's using Vram. You might try doing a hard reset and reloading the scene, but you might end up having to reduce the resolution just to get a good one. I don't know what could be causing the second problem.

With supershot, this usually means out of memory. It's using Vram. You might try doing a hard reset and reloading the scene, but you might end up having to reduce the resolution just to get a good one. I don't know what could be causing the second problem.
For some reason, I'm sure if I manage to fix the second problem, the first one will be fixed itself

Well, I found out what was the problem, in postmagic.antialiasing I disabled "Enable TAA (desktop only)" in my session plugins that I use, though I don't have VR, TAA doesn't work for me

Back
Top Bottom