BJAssist

JayJayWon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JayJayWon
JayJayWon submitted a new resource:

BJAssist - Automated and configurable Blowjobs (use with FloatMultiParamRandomizer)

BJ Assist is a plugin based on the fantastic BJ Helper plugin by u/physis123. BJ Assist was developed from BJ Helper as a starting point and template. The main differences in this plugin are:
  • Designed to work in tandem with a randomiser plugin (e.g. FloatMultiParamRandomizer)
  • Introduces head rotation to the sucking action
  • Adds...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, thank you for your great plugins. Can you add the option to chose directly who is the BJ receiver, so it would make it possible to use your plugin in scene with more than 1 males. Same for sex assist would be great

Both of those plugins should be gender neutral. You just attach BJAssist to BJ giver (which can be a male) and select a BJ receiver who must be a male.

Both of those plugins should be gender neutral. You just attach BJAssist to BJ giver (which can be a male) and select a BJ receiver who must be a male.

But this is what Im asking lol. I must be missing something, I don't have any options where to select the BJ receiver

Also, Sex Assist crash most of the time and clean all the plugins loaded of the person using it so I can't even use it instead of BJ Assist

I get what you are saying now about BJAssist. It always selects the nearest Penis in the scene as the BJ Receiver. I'm not going to change that plugin now, its too old and needs a complete re-write to be honest.
Because it always goes for the nearest penis you could use Animation Patterns to move the BJ Givers head closer to the other male.
I know there's a problem with SexAssist crashing - I'll try and have another look at that.

Are there any alternatives to FloatMultiParamRandomizer? The link doesn't seem to work anymore.

For some reason whenever I check the tongue option it just sticks out really far and is static

I get what you are saying now about BJAssist. It always selects the nearest Penis in the scene as the BJ Receiver. I'm not going to change that plugin now, its too old and needs a complete re-write to be honest.
Because it always goes for the nearest penis you could use Animation Patterns to move the BJ Givers head closer to the other male.
I know there's a problem with SexAssist crashing - I'll try and have another look at that.
I'm just starting out trying this plugin. I have the girls mouth starting position open with the head of the penis inside. When I hit the start button, I get this error: " BJ Assist could not identify a target character with a penis available in the scene" HELP!

I'm just starting out trying this plugin. I have the girls mouth starting position open with the head of the penis inside. When I hit the start button, I get this error: " BJ Assist could not identify a target character with a penis available in the scene" HELP!
You need to load the plugin on the female I think. Suspect you have it loaded on the male character.

You need to load the plugin on the female I think. Suspect you have it loaded on the male character.

Nope, that's not it. I'm trying out different BJ plugins, all loaded on the same girl. Silver BJ kind of works, but the dick slips out and it messes up. With BJSFX, the girl starts making mouth movements and moaning, but she just sits there. BJAssist just gives me the error message. I've only enabling one plugin at a time for testing.

Now maybe part of the problem could be this: I started out by modifying a base scene for a videoplayer that had one female in the scene, and I replaced her with a futa character. I also changed the skin preset on her to be a male, which was something I read needed to be done if you switch a female to a male. Maybe there is more to it than that?

Lastly, if I had attached this plugin to the male, shouldn't he be able to perform fellatio on himself, like a certain man from Nantucket? ;-)

Nope, that's not it. I'm trying out different BJ plugins, all loaded on the same girl. Silver BJ kind of works, but the dick slips out and it messes up. With BJSFX, the girl starts making mouth movements and moaning, but she just sits there. BJAssist just gives me the error message. I've only enabling one plugin at a time for testing.

Now maybe part of the problem could be this: I started out by modifying a base scene for a videoplayer that had one female in the scene, and I replaced her with a futa character. I also changed the skin preset on her to be a male, which was something I read needed to be done if you switch a female to a male. Maybe there is more to it than that?

Lastly, if I had attached this plugin to the male, shouldn't he be able to perform fellatio on himself, like a certain man from Nantucket? ;-)
Maybe try it out on a simple new scene with a basic Male and Female character first.

Same here.

Yeah, this doesn't work. I have two characters, one male, one female and it refuses to acknowledge there is a male in the scene. It works if I don't alter the scene but as soon as I do anything, it stops working. This isn't sustainable; if I can't change my appearances, then what's the point in even using it?

Back
Top Bottom