Question Better VR Sex / Prevent Node from going past a certain point / Prevent Penis slipping out?

pingaboy

Reactions
Hello, I am following this guide for VR sex and was wondering if anyone had any further improvements: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/how-to-have-vr-sex.14081/ (Mostly option 2, controlling dildo / male with own tracker)
But this method isn't sufficient unless tracking is perfect, even then something can go horribly wrong.

Is there any way to prevent the penis tip from slipping out no matter what? Like putting an invisible atom at the deepest point of penetration & another at the most shallow point, and then somehow making it so that the penis tip atom cannot go further than those two points. (See picture)

Untitled.png

I've tried turning off rotation, along with X position movement and this has helped but there's still too many ways for the penis to fall out or some weird explosion / collision.
Something like Divining Rod isn't quite enough. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Any luck finding a solution. I made 7 scenes using the same model without any issues. Now I'm working on a different project with a different model and genitals just won't align properly or pop out when they do.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom