Question Best practices for speeding up appearances/plugins/presets swaps once a new scene is loaded?

GordonShock

Reactions
Hello,

Still green here, but I've come to realize that presets are a must if one wants to speed things up playing a new scene with your favorite X/Y/Z, duh!

For clothing and hair, I'm fine, but when it comes to plugins, what's the best practice?

For instance, I have this female appearance, and here's the plugin preset I included in her "base" set:
  • Automatic Body Smoother
  • Collider Editor (for presets if needed)
  • Naturalis
  • Extra AutoGenitals
  • Auto Bulger
  • Thigh Compression & Vibrations
For Futa characters:
  • Supplementary collider (though I believe I may not use it right)
  • Penis Collision
Is this ok, or overkill? Can I add to that list, and if so, how many plugins are too many? Mind you, this is only the base, once in a scene I will add Cue, LipSync, and a few more. Also, I tend to keep my session plugins with ones that do not affect physics.

If you don't mind sharing your base plugins/presets in a reply that'd be great, I will learn from them, and most likely improve upon my own.

GS.

I use UIAssist to merge load plugins on scenes that I'm not the creator, in case the scene doesn't have them already or not to my liking. Way faster than merge loading manually per person, and does a ton of other stuff.

Male:
  • Divining Rod
  • Embody
Female:
  • Naturalis
  • Cue/Expression Randomizer or what is called
  • Auto bulger

Upvote 0
Hello,

Still green here, but I've come to realize that presets are a must if one wants to speed things up playing a new scene with your favorite X/Y/Z, duh!

For clothing and hair, I'm fine, but when it comes to plugins, what's the best practice?

For instance, I have this female appearance, and here's the plugin preset I included in her "base" set:
  • Naturalis
  • Extra AutoGenitals
  • Auto Bulger
  • Thigh Compression & Vibrations
For Futa characters:
  • Supplementary collider (though I believe I may not use it right)
  • Penis Collision
Is this ok, or overkill? Can I add to that list, and if so, how many plugins are too many? Mind you, this is only the base, once in a scene I will add Cue, LipSync, and a few more. Also, I tend to keep my session plugins with ones that do not affect physics.

If you don't mind sharing your base plugins/presets in a reply that'd be great, I will learn from them, and most likely improve upon my own.

GS.
lol i have around like 20 session plugins preset and 20 atom plugin preset which if used on 2 atoms makes it 40 plugins XD, so i can atleast confirm that even with that many plugins i can just make it a sex simulator on the go without any issue.

Upvote 0
lol i have around like 20 session plugins preset and 20 atom plugin preset which if used on 2 atoms makes it 40 plugins XD, so i can atleast confirm that even with that many plugins i can just make it a sex simulator on the go without any issue.

Which ones do you use?

Upvote 0
Which ones do you use?
Atom Plugins Preset:
collider editor
clockwise silver kiss
clockwise silver blowjob
clockwise silver handjob
clockwise silver circler
move controls to body
slapstuff
autocock