BDSM Session

Scenes BDSM Session

Nuflauer

Reactions
Nuflauer submitted a new resource:

BDSM Session - Weekend BDSM session for you and yours. Or just you, for now

View attachment 33883
4 scenes with spiced sex plus a tiny intro scene, with custom generated voices. Expandable to give her the lead, but knowing myself, unlikely to happen.
View attachment 33886
Scenes should be fairly tolerant for using your own looks but excessive morphs are always going to cause problems. Just remember to load your look using 'Appearance Preset', not with 'Load Look'

Package has two save files, appropriately named. One with free and mostly...

Read more about this resource...

Well-made scene but really would have appreciated a warning in the description about the blood.

Well-made scene but really would have appreciated a warning in the description about the blood.
Understood. I didn't expect this being an issue, but you're not the first to mention this. Doesn't bother me and I'm not even into BDSM, this is literally the first scene I made with this theme. Irony being its the one I decided to make public.

There's some borked and forgotten features. Throat and belly morphs during scenes have reverted to 0 value, means no effect. I won't post a quick fix, probably, rather will include fixes with a new position, where she has the lead. Along with an option for less gory look.

Nuflauer updated BDSM Session with a new update entry:

New position, qol changes etc

New dependencies, sorry, to combat default body colliders, which in belly area is bit dumb.
New bugs.
Girl lead position. Still not a kitten dress-up scene. There is a cat but it smells of wee, take this as an early warning.
Some quality of life improvements, reset option, button rearrangements etc.
Little more weight to animations, less like poking dry snow.
Toggle button for breastphysics(by default, breast soft physics is off now). I don't have a VR set, but even in desktop, fps isn't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just discovered this really great scene but when I change a look (using the appearance preset as you suggested) it reverts back to the original girl look every time I switch to a different part of the scene. Is there a way to change the look once and have it remain in all the different BDSM setups?

great work! i would love to know how you did the blood stain on her legs it doesnt show on my scene

Back
Top Bottom