Ball Draining Cow Girl

Paid Scenes Ball Draining Cow Girl

StyleMavin

Reactions
Patreon
StyleMavin
StyleMavin submitted a new resource:

Ball Draining Cow Girl - SR6 optimized Cowgirl scene with UI Buttons and Voice Control

View attachment 350958
This is a great cowgirl scene that uses CheesyFX’s Body Language plugins to create amazing action that never repeats and is sure to drain you. I have set up voice commands and buttons.

Here are the commands

“Start” starts the action

“Stop” stops the action

“I’m close” pauses the action for 10 seconds, and then she starts with slow teasing

“I’m cumming” makes her screw you hard while you explode

“Cowgirl grind” selects a very good series of moves that...

Read more about this resource...

I'm make progress on the next release. I have made transition animations between the poses she mvoes smoothly from one to the other. I am also adding more commands.

Pro tip, I don't recommend using Embody. When I try to use it, no matter how closely aligned I am to the male model before I start it, it always causes him to jerk to some contorted pose and causes the poses to get messed up and the motion feels wrong. I find it works best to just lay down and line up with the male model.

StyleMavin updated Ball Draining Cow Girl with a new update entry:

Animated transitions, mor strokes, tip teasing, deep, and a slow building sensual stroke sequence

I added transitional animations to move her from pose to pose since PoseMe was interfering with VR users experience by the way it controlled the players position.

I also added more stroke states that are deeper, longer, and slower since after testing it I felt like she needed more variety of that type of stroke. The Twerk Factor has been slightly adjusted, too. I made some minor changes to the movements to make them feel better.

I added some new commands, too.
"Just the tip" unsurprisingly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

StyleMavin updated Ball Draining Cow Girl with a new update entry:

350 stroke states, keep doing that command, improved lighting, improved model behavior

There are 350 stroke states now!! (New in v3)

View attachment 360623
Based on the original 70 stroke states, I made 4 more versions of each at 4 new speeds; two faster, and two slower than the original. Each speed change is 20% more or less than the original so you have an 80% spread between the slowest and the fastest versions. This gives you big range of speeds to enjoy and you can command her to change her speed with two new commands and buttons.

“Slower” makes her...

Read the rest of this update entry...