AutoThruster | AutoGensThruster

Plugins AutoThruster | AutoGensThruster

getting really crazy fps drops with the new update. at first i thought it was other plugins since i updated a few at the same time but i'm getting convinced it's a performance issue here.

used to average ~18 to 24+ fps on a scene with multiple instances of autothruster running. same scene with the updated version, barely 8 fps. pushed it up to ~12 fps after disabling other instances. and no performance differences on enabling/disabling other suspected plugins (cheesyfx.bodylanguage). potato computer (ryzen 5 32gb ram 1060 3gb) so i guess it's a nonissue to normal pcs today

edit: rolled back to autothruster 16, no more slowdowns

i should probably also note v17 sometimes fails to respond to button triggers

Last edited:
I have an huge FPS drop with v17 (from 60+ to barely 30)..
As others have have already said, reverting back to v16, no more slowdowns

Thanks =)

I can concur with giallone. I have been stumped as too why FPS in my scenes seemed to be a lot worse of late. I then noticed if I had either AutoGensThruster on male or AutoThruster on female active the performance dropped significantly. So I came here looking to see if anyone else experiencing this. Using VAMs built in performance monitor, the script timing (milliseconds?) would go from say 5 to 20-25 on my setup with either of these thrusting which in turn tanks the FPS. After going back to v16 there is no noticable difference in script timing.

The enable alignment isnt even aligning properly and I am using it with the divining rod

The enable alignment isnt even aligning properly and I am using it with the divining rod

You dont use both. AutoGensThruster does it's own aligining. Either use it or divining rod, not both at the same time. Personally I like to switch between them in instances where one does a better job than the other.

Performance should be much improved in v18. The sync in v17 was using a messaging method that turned out to be very inefficient. But please post here if you see behavior that is buggy.

As before, "chaining" sync masters will probably not do what you expect. If B follows A and C follows B, C will use the timing/duration settings of B even though B itself is not using them. If you want B and C to follow A's timing, set A as the master for both B and C.

You dont use both. AutoGensThruster does it's own aligining. Either use it or divining rod, not both at the same time. Personally I like to switch between them in instances where one does a better job than the other.

That's right. They both affect the penis controls, so they will conflict with each other.

Performance should be much improved in v18. The sync in v17 was using a messaging method that turned out to be very inefficient. But please post here if you see behavior that is buggy.

As before, "chaining" sync masters will probably not do what you expect. If B follows A and C follows B, C will use the timing/duration settings of B even though B itself is not using them. If you want B and C to follow A's timing, set A as the master for both B and C.

That's right. They both affect the penis controls, so they will conflict with each other.
If the thruster had the same precise penis controls as the autogenthruster, or the autogen thruster had the same thruster control rotation as the thruster, then wouldn't need to use both,
:ROFLMAO:

Autogen is too good targeter, other is too good thruster. (Autogen has thrust off at me though, just targets, the other does the thrusting and the hip rotation)

the Sync to master update is a game changer. amazing work vinput!

I've used this so much but not had to decency to say thank you. Thats the trouble with Downloading in game.
So thank you Sir. One of the best plugins around(y)

Back
Top Bottom