Auto_Animated_1

Scenes Auto_Animated_1

Those are morphs i used in the animation which it appears you don't have.
It appears that morphs are not included in Dependencies. Can you tell me where I can get the 'Perfect Smile', 'TM_Nipple Erection' and 'UJV ***' morphs?

Facial Expressions are really nice!
Is this automated with some plugin or are recorded morphs animations?

I think facial expressions are the most important thing in any scene, sometimes the scene is really good but the girl is doing weird things with her mouth, eyes, etc and it breaks the immersion

Facial Expressions are really nice!
Is this automated with some plugin or are recorded morphs animations?

I think facial expressions are the most important thing in any scene, sometimes the scene is really good but the girl is doing weird things with her mouth, eyes, etc and it breaks the immersion
I animated these using reference videos which are called out in the animation names in timeline. I used expression morph sliders as targets and matched the expression on the reference clip every second, at a minimum.

I was suprised to not see more of this kind of thing in the animations i had come across. It really is responsible for a lot of imersion. And the randomization gives the impression of the atom making choices.

Do you know if it's possible to create a plugin with those animations?
Something like "Life" but with many of your realistic face expressions

Do you know if it's possible to create a plugin with those animations?
Something like "Life" but with many of your realistic face expressions
They work well because they are timed to the events happening, because i used reference videos and matched them. There are already pluggins that use the same morphs, but the behavior is decided procedurally, so less emersive.

Back
Top Bottom