Ass Ready Pose

guru33

Reactions
guru33 submitted a new resource:

Ass Ready Pose - 14 Tweak pose, high heel + symmetry

View attachment 150540

Clean pose only, need adjust.

High Heels
Clothing - G-Pumps | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry, moving it to dicussion since i can't answer in reviews section.

You need adjust the spring power during the animation ( For animate node / controller ). Or, decrease the spring power at initial.

That was my point. These poses are 'screenshot ready' and, i'm gonna keep telling that - they're really good - all of Yours packs - but they're not animate ready.
User must do 'some more' stuff than simply load them, add some thrusting \ any kind of animation and he could enjoy.

Maybe i'm just weird, my regular vr session looks like: playing some dance scenes \ mmd, then just simply reset models and load some sex poses and animate them, most of the times a few poses in a row. I never save these scenes, and thats why i prefer to keep things simple - 'ready to use', without the 'need' to mess with aditional buttons \ nodes.

But thats just my opinion.

User need only a few step to inital the pose.

1. Load pose.
2. Set root postion.
3. Lock the static node ( hand / leg most the time )
4. Set all joint : Precent hold spring to 10~20% ( Control & Physics 2 section )
5. Save as new pose.
6. Done.

Easy right?

1. Load pose.
2. Set root postion.
4. Set all joint : Precent hold spring to 10~20% ( Control & Physics 2 section )
5. Save as new pose.
6. Done.

Easy right?

my only issue is root position. How do you "Set root position" to where it would normally be on the person atom? I end up disconnecting it and manually moving it to where i think it should be. Still not ideal. Can your poses just have root in correct location from the start?

1. Load pose.
2. Set root postion.
5. Save as new pose.
6. Done.

Easy right?

How can I do "3(Lock the static node)"?

Back
Top Bottom