Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad submitted a new resource:

ascorad's Facial Expression Morph Pack - Making animation easier on myself by uploading these to the hub for referencing in future scenes

View attachment 200553

This is probably more for me than for you. I know that's selfish but that's just how it is sometimes. I needed a more clean and easily referenced set of morphs that I can use for some of the expressions that I like to use in scenes so I'm uploading this to make things easier for myself in the future.

These are fairly modular and work very well with each other, depending on what you're trying to do. Right now there are just 12, but I'm quite sure I'll be...

Read more about this resource...

ascorad updated ascorad's Facial Expression Morph Pack with a new update entry:

Version 2 Update

I was a little surprised that so many people are downloading this, so I went ahead and reworked the expressions and removed all of the bone morphs to prevent stuttering and other potential issues when animating.

I also added two new expressions, "Ugh" and "Parted Smile"

Ugh (which you may recognize from the main resource picture):
View attachment 200597

And Parted Smile, which is a slight modification to Lovely Smile, best used as a negative morph value to balance other...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello all, I have an update coming soon that should make these morphs compatible with expression randomizer and other utilities, as well as make them fall in line with other expression morphs to keep things nice and neat. I haven't had a lot of time to work on VAM the last few days but @trety kindly reached out to me with the fix for this and I will be posting an update as soon as I am available. Thanks for downloading and enjoy!🤘

I really like these. Just FYI, however, some of them (not sure how many) also morph the butt area.

I really like these. Just FYI, however, some of them (not sure how many) also morph the butt area.
Yes you are correct. Both of the "wrong hole" morphs do that. None of the others should have that effect though. Unfortunately I lost the recipe I was using for those, so I'm going to recreate them from scratch and remove the glutes morphs. (y)

Yes you are correct. Both of the "wrong hole" morphs do that. None of the others should have that effect though. Unfortunately I lost the recipe I was using for those, so I'm going to recreate them from scratch and remove the glutes morphs. (y)
I actually think some of the first ones in the list did as well. I'm not in VAM at the moment, but I can check the next time I'm in.

Yes...they seem to be fixed. Thank you. Just FYI, one of the morphs appears in a different category. Looks like an underscore was used instead of the dash

Aha, you beat me to it! :D I was just about to let you know about the extra space in the Ugh.vmb. Glad you fixed it! I am updating to the latest version now. ❤

It happens. I have not got any errors with version 10. All is good.

Back
Top Bottom