Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
ashauryn
AshAuryn submitted a new resource:

AshAuryn "Happy Surprise" Facial Expression Morph - Free morph from the 2022 Pack #2 "Big Smiles"

View attachment 160568

"Happy Surprise" expression morph from AshAuryn.
Quality tested from multiple angles on multiple looks.

Part of the 2022 Pack #2 - "Big Smiles"

Scene included:

View attachment 160567
Credits in scene:
Look and Scene by @AshAuryn
Skin Texture by @RenVR...

Read more about this resource...

AshAuryn submitted a new resource:

AshAuryn "Happy Surprise" Facial Expression Morph - Free morph from the 2022 Pack #2 "Big Smiles"

Read more about this resource...
nice, one thing about the included demoscene though: the clockwisesilver.expressiontool does requite at least 3 expressions in each of its 2 sections, so it will be active after loading the scene (don't worry, I struggled with that one, too :)). while it will auto-fill an empty section after loading, it will not activate the plugin.
fix could be, to leave the auto-loaded expressions (Concentrate, Glare, Shock, Surprise) in section 2, but set Expression2 max and Expression2 min to 0, activate the plugin, then save the scene. this will showcase your expressions after loading, mixed with a neutral expression (max/min = 0).

nice, one thing about the included demoscene though: the clockwisesilver.expressiontool does requite at least 3 expressions in each of its 2 sections, so it will be active after loading the scene (don't worry, I struggled with that one, too :)). while it will auto-fill an empty section after loading, it will not activate the plugin.
fix could be, to leave the auto-loaded expressions (Concentrate, Glare, Shock, Surprise) in section 2, but set Expression2 max and Expression2 min to 0, activate the plugin, then save the scene. this will showcase your expressions after loading, mixed with a neutral expression (max/min = 0).

Thank you!! I forgot to package the additional morphs for the tool. I have updated the package and credited you for the catch!

Don't wanna be that guy, but this package is bit messy for a "single" morph package. 😅
(dupe hairstyle, dupe legacy morphs, dupe promo morphs, plugins...)

But forget about that, there is something I wanted to ask you about 2022-new-expressions-promo-pack.

Something i didn't noticed at first.
Is there any reason why new expression morphs are no longer marked as pose morphs "isPoseControl" : "false" ?
Comparing to "legacy" expressions, they are no longer saved with pose presets (instead as "physical" with appearance presets).

Don't wanna be that guy, but this package is bit messy for a "single" morph package. 😅
(dupe hairstyle, dupe legacy morphs, dupe promo morphs, plugins...)

But forget about that, there is something I wanted to ask you about 2022-new-expressions-promo-pack.

Something i didn't noticed at first.
Is there any reason why new expression morphs are no longer marked as pose morphs "isPoseControl" : "false" ?
Comparing to "legacy" expressions, they are no longer saved with pose presets (instead as "physical" with appearance presets).

Still getting the hang of the VAC system. Will get less messy after trial and error. 😅
All morphs should have isPoseControl: "true". I will check for mistakes and update if needed. Thanks for the catch!

Back
Top Bottom