Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
If I export my scene with multiple scenes or sub-scenes, does the final package include them too? Also are sound files included there?

I made a scene with 4 sub scenes, it includes some sound files too. Assuming I shared them on the HUB, would anyone, downloading it be able to experience it the intended way?

If all subscenes are linked to main scene the package builder should pickup all references while building package (when you add main scene).
As for audio files (assuming they are loaded inside main scene), it should also pickup those.
You only need to fix(include) it before finalizing package.

You can test your package after building it inside 2nd 'clean' client, to be sure it works before uploading onto hub.

You mean building the package while being on the main scene, right?
Not really, when building package it doesn't matter where are you located (inside client).
You can be at 'start screen' or looking at client hub it really doesn't matter.
Since you are packaging already saved content and not your active/loaded/opened scene.

I meant when you add a scene (main scene) inside package builder that has all subscenes & audio files loaded (referenced).
I'm asking because the package builder is showing me dependencies that are actually not used in any of the scenes. Thought I'm making something wrong.
If it shows dependencies that you don't use, than those are usually sub-dependencies (aka dependencies of your dependencies).
For reasons unknown they also get bundled as requirements/reference.

EDIT: But you can look inside package/scene afterward, maybe you missed something (still active/referenced somewhere).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom