• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question animation expression question

neo1777

Reactions
hello¡ i dont where to ask, but if someone can help me here, really thanks, in some scenes from sxs4, zeeko and others, the girl open the mouth like this :O and looks awful, in the scene no expression plugin or something, what can be done to make the scene without expressions if there is not a expression plugin? i test the xmas scene and happen a lot, please some one if can help, really thanks

Quite often looks have facial expressions or other pose morphs baked into their combined morphs. If you put them into a scene that has animated expressions via plugin or just the build-in auto expressions enabled for the character, you pretty much always get terrible results. Looks need to have a more or less neutral expression, otherwise they are not usable for scenes. Yes, its pretty much 50% of looks made 🤷‍♂️ . However, often you can workaround by figuring out the morphs used and applying their negative. In this case probably some mouth morph. It get's tricky of course if that happens to be the same morph you want to animate...

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom