Animating without VR

souli

Reactions
Hello, I have oculus rift, but sometimes I would like to animate just without it.
And basically, my question is:
When i set control points which i want to animate, then set them and start recording the animation via <spacebar> then the XYZ arrows on that object disappears and I can only grab it with mouse, but animating with mouse sucks as it moves randomly in depths. I would like to have the XYZ arrows to stay, so i can click them and move objects while recording.. Is there a way to make them stay so im not forced to use mouse only?

You can see the arrows if you use the Timeline plugin to do the recording.
In Timeline start recording, and right-click the control name inside of Timeline window, this will select it and show the XYZ arrow

You can see the arrows if you use the Timeline plugin to do the recording.
In Timeline start recording, and right-click the control name inside of Timeline window, this will select it and show the XYZ arrow
Sounds good, but i have no idea what you talking about. What timeline? right click on what exactly? I just looked everywhere... I mean I am grateful, but I just cant find it

Sounds good, but i have no idea what you talking about. What timeline? right click on what exactly? I just looked everywhere... I mean I am grateful, but I just cant find it
Sorry I assumed you are familiar with it, Timeline is a plugin used for animation in VAM, its well known and very popular :unsure:
Alternative way to do animation in VAM, highly recommended

Thanks I will look into it. I just started looking into VAM, I havent done anything yet, nor I know what this is good for. So far I can only make some poses...
No problem, I would definitely recommend you learn Timeline, its the most important plugin for VAM I think, and it can help you with poses as well, switching animations in Timeline will switch pose, if you need

Back
Top Bottom