• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Anidolls

bdmulligan

Reactions
Patreon
bdmulligan
bdmulligan submitted a new resource:

Anidolls - Beto and Plastique's debut into the community

This is Beto and Plastique's introduction. The scene takes place during a fictional public demonstration of the capabilities of "Anidolls". This scene includes many things I wanted to do with VAM and tools from the community. However, I deliberately used the least number of plugins as possible to keep it really simple for me to work on. I wanted to create animations that can be advanced by user input and provide an interface where the viewer can jump to any set of animations. I have random...

Read more about this resource...

A few photos to see what's in it goes a long way into getting downloads. The ratio view/download you have right now is very small because no knows what to expect, so many skip it.

You should also pay attention to your non-hub dependencies, this also reduces the download numbers and interest.

bdmulligan updated Anidolls with a new update entry:

Anidolls V2

What an incredible experience it was to get my first scene uploaded!

After doing a lot more research, I have completed a much smaller, compact package of only what the scene requires to deliver what I hope to show.

The community was great about showing appreciation for what was out there. I was especially grateful after realizing how much my initial release lacked proper testing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom