Anidolls

bdmulligan

Reactions
Patreon
bdmulligan
bdmulligan submitted a new resource:

Anidolls - Beto and Plastique's debut into the community

This is Beto and Plastique's introduction. The scene takes place during a fictional public demonstration of the capabilities of "Anidolls". This scene includes many things I wanted to do with VAM and tools from the community. However, I deliberately used the least number of plugins as possible to keep it really simple for me to work on. I wanted to create animations that can be advanced by user input and provide an interface where the viewer can jump to any set of animations. I have random...

Read more about this resource...

A few photos to see what's in it goes a long way into getting downloads. The ratio view/download you have right now is very small because no knows what to expect, so many skip it.

You should also pay attention to your non-hub dependencies, this also reduces the download numbers and interest.

bdmulligan updated Anidolls with a new update entry:

Anidolls V2

What an incredible experience it was to get my first scene uploaded!

After doing a lot more research, I have completed a much smaller, compact package of only what the scene requires to deliver what I hope to show.

The community was great about showing appreciation for what was out there. I was especially grateful after realizing how much my initial release lacked proper testing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom