Andreja

Looks Andreja

Download [164.07 MB]

Lifson

Active member
Joined
Sep 17, 2022
Messages
68
Reactions
180
Lifson submitted a new resource:

Andreja - Andreja, the best space waifu, ported from Starfield.

My very first hub share, I tried very hard to make sure it wasn't a dirty var. Andreja, ported by me directly from Starfield game files. The default female body in Starfield is basically not fully modeled, and pretty androgynous, so I spliced her head mesh with G2F before porting, and sculpted the body to be a bit more voluptuous, as I think it fits her face and personality. Her clothes aren't a perfect fit, and I'll update the var when I make some improvements....

Read more about this resource...
 
Lifson updated Andreja with a new update entry:

Andreja - Full CUA and scaled/optimized textures

*Due to peoples different visual settings, and varied scene lighting, I included a separate scene with her full CUA hair loaded, no VaM hair. I use pixel lights exclusively, and for me the mix of vam hair and cua in the original scene looks best, but I wanted to give people the option. Please use CUAManager to create a preset from within the scene in order to load her hair when moved to other scenes.

*I also scaled down and optimized her specular, gloss, and normal textures to decrease the...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
Any chance you’d do Sarah as well? You’re the only one who’s made a good lookalike from this game
 
Back
Top Bottom