Amy Futa

Looks Amy Futa

Not sure if your uploads are tagged correctly, but I have it set in preferences to not see any FUTA related files and yours are still showing and the only ones that are/have been showing. Thanks

Not sure if your uploads are tagged correctly, but I have it set in preferences to not see any FUTA related files and yours are still showing and the only ones that are/have been showing. Thanks
All my uploads here have the "futa" tag
not sure what else should i do.

Hey, you should (suggestion) put your hair and skin dependencies as hub resources, so when other people use your stuff it'll at least send them to your own resources (and this will also make it easier down the line for everyone to get those resources since VaM will do it automatically)

Hey, you should (suggestion) put your hair and skin dependencies as hub resources, so when other people use your stuff it'll at least send them to your own resources (and this will also make it easier down the line for everyone to get those resources since VaM will do it automatically)
Sure, i will. Im just waiting for the update that will automate the downloads of resources.

Hey, this is a foolish question I'm sure, but is there also a non-futa version?
just use any default VaM female skin on her that has base female UV and set G2Female morph in male morphs tab to 0.
Skin is converted Jen from Vren, the female version is free on VaM directory.

Back
Top Bottom