Alone Time

Scenes Alone Time

nothingatall

Reactions
nothingatall submitted a new resource:

Alone Time - 3 female masturbation animations

A classic form of boredom relief.

View attachment 274762

I wanted to make this scene as lightweight as possible, so it's a little barren.
Doesn't play as nicely with other appearances as I had hoped, she loses finger accuracy if the model is dramatically different.

View attachment 274763
View attachment 274764
View attachment 274765

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

no worked
no animation
statik and sound

Make sure you open the VamHub and click the "Scan Hub for missing referenced packages" button and download anything missing.
If that doesn't work try deleting "nothingatall.Alone_Time.1.var" inside the VaM/AddonPackages folder and redownloading.
You should also make sure your copy of vam is up to date.

what are the physics settings?
Thanks in advance great scene but sometimes the finger end up in the ass

what are the physics settings?
Thanks in advance great scene but sometimes the finger end up in the ass

As far as I can tell from testing it, it's less to do with physics settings and more to do with the random nature of the scene.
Her legs move randomly and pretty violently, the weight of them affects the position of her hips, it means that occasionally things don't line up properly.

As far as I can tell from testing it, it's less to do with physics settings and more to do with the random nature of the scene.
Her legs move randomly and pretty violently, the weight of them affects the position of her hips, it means that occasionally things don't line up properly.
Thanks for the quick reply. I will keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom