Alexandru Daddy Blows

Scenes Alexandru Daddy Blows

ElementalElf

Reactions
ElementalElf submitted a new resource:

Alexandra Daddario Blows - Alexandra Daddario blows you while on a chair

Read more about this resource...

I would strongely suggest you to remove the actual real name, especially since you're making paid content. This is not a coincidence that every look-a-like are not named properly on the hub : )

How are you using my free look and charging money for it? Take this down please.

How are you using my free look and charging money for it? Take this down please.

The guy does not answer anyway.
That said, your content is CC-BY... there's nothing you can do about it with that licence sadly :/

EDIT : And remember, CC licences are irrevocable.

Last edited:
I am just now seeing this as I have taken a break from making scenes. I plan on unlaunching my Patreon and changing all the scenes I have created to be free. I deeply apologize as some content creators let me use their stuff, and some don't. I should have asked you before making it paid, unfortunately when I made this scene, I quite new to this website and didn't fully understand the licensing. If you would like compensation I can dm you details on how I can do that. Or if you prefer I take it down completely I will do that as well. I am deeply sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
I would strongely suggest you to remove the actual real name, especially since you're making paid content. This is not a coincidence that every look-a-like are not named properly on the hub : )

Sorry, I took a break from VAM and I am just now seeing this. I will get on that urgently, but may I ask why I'm not allowed to?

The guy does not answer anyway.
That said, your content is CC-BY... there's nothing you can do about it with that licence sadly :/

EDIT : And remember, CC licences are irrevocable.
I haven't replied as I have been away, back then I didn't understand fully how the licensing worked. I have replied to mrpibb66

Sorry, I took a break from VAM and I am just now seeing this. I will get on that urgently, but may I ask why I'm not allowed to?

No prob : )
Because it is forbidden by the law. And, also the EULAs of the hub ( you can only use real depiction of existing characters if you have their authorization ). So it is "authorized" (tolerated) to have a look-a-like with a false nickname to avoid any problem.

I haven't replied as I have been away, back then I didn't understand fully how the licensing worked. I have replied to mrpibb66

Has I've said, CC-BY doesn't prevent you to use this content with paid creations. CC-BY-NC does, which is not the case with his creation. You're not doing anything wrong.

Back
Top Bottom