Ahsoka

Scenes Ahsoka

Ahsok

Reactions
Ahsok submitted a new resource:

Ahsoka - Ahsoka Season 7 with Rigged Montrals

Ahsoka Season 7 with Rigged Montrals. Original Model by Airress.
Instructions:

When adding Montrals Asset,
Open Add Atom Menu, Add Misc>Custom Unity Asset, add Montrals.assetbundle

1. Go to Control. Uncheck On
2. Go to Physics Object. Check Physics. Change Drag & Mass to 0.
3. Go to Physics Control. Change Hold Position Spring and Hold Rotation Spring to 1000000. Use 10X to increase range.
4. Go to Control. Select Link To...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Nice start, but her lips look a bit too soft and puffy in the thumbnail(haven't had a chance to open up the actual scene).

I mean the closest image I could find was this, and the philtrum is more pronounced, and her lips overall more firm(though I suppose you can put that down to stylistic choices)
1638004001467.png

Nice start, but her lips look a bit too soft and puffy in the thumbnail(haven't had a chance to open up the actual scene).

I mean the closest image I could find was this, and the philtrum is more pronounced, and her lips overall more firm(though I suppose you can put that down to stylistic choices)

This is based on this model with the lips already like that.
Ahsoka_IMG002.png

Love this model, especially the fat puffy lips. Small bug report tho, in VR, her head-hair piece sort of doesn't sync up in both lenses. On one lense it's correctly on her head, on the other lense it's floating to the side of her head. Not even sure how that happens.

Love this model, especially the fat puffy lips. Small bug report tho, in VR, her head-hair piece sort of doesn't sync up in both lenses. On one lense it's correctly on her head, on the other lense it's floating to the side of her head. Not even sure how that happens.
Yeah I'm looking into this now.

In memory of Ahsoka's smile...gone are such (relatively) halcyon days.

1638051734811.png

Very nice look! Tough to edit it into perfection because of the Clone Wars particular lighting/shading style, plus the overall squareness and angularity of some of the faces.

Attachments

• 1638051017099.png
    1638051017099.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Got it fixed with help from NoOC discord channel. It'll be uploaded in like half an hour with the fix
20211127143236_1_vr.jpg

When I try to load a pose the mandibles always get in the way and start freaking out. Think you could add a version that's just a static mesh model with no physics? That way you could turn off collision with no issues

When I try to load a pose the mandibles always get in the way and start freaking out. Think you could add a version that's just a static mesh model with no physics? That way you could turn off collision with no issues
Yeah I'll get on it. For now, turn off the montrals when setting the pose, and then turn them back on once its set. It's very finicky.

Hey so I was trying to use her in a scene called virtual girlfriend. Did it on the PC and everything went perfect. Saved the scene and opened it up in VR and massive animation explosion. I don't know why but getting her perfect was super hard to do because the head piece would weigh the person down like they would bend at the knees. Don't know how I fixed it the time that I did but again once VR started it went bananas idk what happened. I followed your steps exactly but it seems like getting it on her head is super challenging especially in VR. Any tips or am I doing something wrong here?

Back
Top Bottom