• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Adding More Breasts to Models

YacobC

Reactions
I have no clue if this is even possible, but is there anyway to add more breasts to a model? I have a kink for women with more than two breasts and would love a way to be able to add more to them, even if it ends up being kind of janky.

I have relatively little knowledge on how or if this would be possible in VaM. Is there perhaps a way to separate the breasts from the model to create a unique atom or something similar?

I'm surprised that nobody has tried to do this yet. Maybe someone could make that girl from Total Recall.

It might be possible to add one as a clothing item and maybe it could be given dynamic physics to adjust its movement.

Upvote 0
After thinking about it some, I think I may know of a roundabout way to do it, based on a previous scene I have seen. I will have to try it when I have time and report back.

Leaving this link here for my future reference: hub.virtamate.com/resources/hide-skin-by-mask.7089/

Upvote 0
I was able to use the "Character Transparency" plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/character-transparency.26690/ to hide everything but the nipples (unable to hide just nipples and breasts) to get a fairly good result. I haven't tried to attach the invisible models to the visible ones to get them to move with the model, but that is for another day.

1672790715.jpg

Upvote 0
To anyone interested. I figured out a bunch of stuff. I will lay out steps below to get the effect I was looking for.

To my knowledge, I am the first person to do this specific thing for multi-breasts in Vam, and I am pretty excited I got it to work. Still more to go to get where I want to, but a super large first step.

Download this plugin: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/hide-skin-by-mask.7089/

1. Open desired scene with Person Atom placed
2. Add "HideSkinByMask.cs" plugin on person atom
3. Open Clothing tab on person atom, search for "Skin Hider Mask"
4. Click Customize
5. Click tab for desired part of the body
6. Click the Textures subtab
7. Click "Open Folder in Window Explorer" to open the file to location
8. Bring the PNG file into Photoshop or similar.
9. Paint all of the location you want to be visible White and all parts you want to be invisible, Black.
10. Save that file into the same fold that the game previously opened up.
11. Under the same subtab of Textures, there will be a section that says "_AlphaTex", click the White "Select" button.
12. Select the file that you saved earlier, it should no load your new mask within a few seconds.
13. Repeat for each section of the body.

Attachments

• 1672960077.jpg
    1672960077.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1672960108.jpg
    1672960108.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 0
  • 1672960151.jpg
    1672960151.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1672966126.jpg
    1672966126.jpg