Question Adding scenes to VamX?

SpamHater

Reactions
I don't yet have VamX. I have been reading a lot of stuff on it and people keep talking about how they get bored with the VamX scenes real fast and I know one of the features that makes VamX kind of shine, is it's ability to switch right to a new scene from within a scene.

So are they getting bored because you can only switch between the scenes that come with VamX and none of the paid or Hub downloaded scenes you've added? I guess I'm just a bit confused where the boredom comes from unless it's that you can't just add CG Studio scenes and it work with them as well, for example.

Another way to ask would be, do only certain scenes or scene types, like maybe ones made very specific for VamX and not just Vam, work with it?

vamX is a addon on top of VaM. It provides more than scenes, actually, the main interest is not the scenes but all the integrated options it provides. If you lose interest in the provided scenes that's not a problem, as it's a addon on top of VaM you can just load any scene from the Hub (or patreon), even if you use none of what vamX offers (scenes and options). The Hub or patreon scenes may not be suitable for some vamX features, but they're playable just like anyone with VaM can play them.

In a nutshell, you lose nothing by having vamX, you still have VaM underneath with all its possibilities, it's not a one or the other scenario.

Upvote 0
vamX is a addon on top of VaM. It provides more than scenes, actually, the main interest is not the scenes but all the integrated options it provides. If you lose interest in the provided scenes that's not a problem, as it's a addon on top of VaM you can just load any scene from the Hub (or patreon), even if you use none of what vamX offers (scenes and options). The Hub or patreon scenes may not be suitable for some vamX features, but they're playable just like anyone with VaM can play them.

In a nutshell, you lose nothing by having vamX, you still have VaM underneath with all its possibilities, it's not a one or the other scenario.
Ok, that makes much more sense than how I was imagining it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom