Answered About : Drive Jaw angle from Head Audio

BoomerVamer

Reactions
I use Vammoan in a scene, I activate this parameter (Drive Jaw angle from Head Audio) and everything works as I want... but then later when change the appearance preset I am guessing some of my 400 appearances presets have this setting set and others not... so 50% of the time when I change the model end up with a mouth that does not move. And I need to refire the menu and go click it (and even then I need to tinker with some of the slides because for some it does not work right away)

Can somebody point me in the right direction for how I would rapidly fix that after changing the appearance preset ... I imagine a "fix mouth" button but then what would the button trigger do ? Is it a preset/morph/setting that I can call in trigger ? ... I am not sure what looking for.

I used to have a button for that in UAssist, convenient as I also use it to load Appearance Presets with it. Then I decided to do a mass text edit in the appearance presets vap files and now they all have it on, don't need the button anymore.

The meaningful part of the vap change is this one:
Code:
{
         "id" : "JawControl",
         "driveXRotationFromAudioSource" : "true",

Upvote 0
Yeah I just went testing a bit and used 2-3 Jawcontrol settings (in a button trigger) ... essentially realized all the settings that are visible in the menu are under "JawControl" so it did the trick. Mass edit and uassist are also good ideas. Thanks.

Upvote 0
I used to have a button for that in UAssist, convenient as I also use it to load Appearance Presets with it. Then I decided to do a mass text edit in the appearance presets vap files and now they all have it on, don't need the button anymore.

The meaningful part of the vap change is this one:
Code:
{
         "id" : "JawControl",
         "driveXRotationFromAudioSource" : "true",

how did you do that with Uiassist ? I was not able to find what operation to use.

Upvote 0
The above is not for UIAssist, that's what is written in the vap files if you wanted to do a mass overwrite.
What I had in UIAssist before I did the mass overwrite was a trigger to VAMMoan's auto-adust jaw or what is called. Only worked if VAMMoan was loaded.

Upvote 0
yeah... i was not asking about the modifying of the vap files (that I can script... or ask chatgpt to do it for me now :ROFLMAO:)... ok so the uiassist part was through vammoan .. got it. thanks

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom