Abandoned room (final)

Assets Abandoned room (final)

EvilBox

Reactions
Website
boosty.to
EvilBox submitted a new resource:

Abandoned room (final) - Small abandoned room with a baked light.

View attachment 281715

A small abandoned room created as experiment in 2021. The light in the scene is combined with realtime game light, some shadows are baked into a blender in diffuse map.
Experiment for Unity I considered failure for several reasons. The most important issue - It took too long time for my video card to bake it. But it looks cool!

Read more about this resource...

Hello wanted to ask you if you could check the collision for the bed? It seem like the collision of the bed starts in front of the bed, is that fixable please?

Otherwise I really like this one and like I said in the review, I would love to see more from you, especially "abandoned" styled assets.

Thank you

You are right! Indeed we have a problem with collision in the scene. The collision is offset from the root scene, but you can fix it yourself.
1. Pick customUnityAsset in the scene list.
2. in the move tab just reset position X to the value 0
This will fix the problem

I will release update soon, thanks for report!

. 12323.JPG 123213.JPG

You are right! Indeed we have a problem with collision in the scene. The collision is offset from the root scene, but you can fix it yourself.

.View attachment 282869 View attachment 282868

Sweet, thank you, I will try!!

.View attachment 282869 View attachment 282868
works like a charm, thank you

Awesome look, but as stated by others in review, it's application within a scene is limited by the inability to transform it in space.

"Hook" - What is this? a game? (never heard of this one)
View attachment 283219
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Omg, I saw your comment just now. I`am too slow)) Sorry. So you found a secret and It looks like I lost the bet with my friend.
Technically "hook" it's not a game, its how reshade for very old adult game with shaders ported from unreal engine. It was attempt to improve graphics... Successful attempt. Well this face - creator's avatar of hook.

Last edited:
Thank you for the wonderful assets :)
How can I move this asset?
Sorry I don't know how to operate it.

Back
Top Bottom