Wives&Husbands (Final)

Scenes Wives&Husbands (Final)

consiefe

Reactions
Patreon
imaginatorVAM
consiefe submitted a new resource:

Wives&Husbands (Demo) - scene, demo

A married couple joins a competition in which woman needs to identify her husband from his penis. She has a right to choose others as well. Will she stay faithful or lose herself?

I was learning to use VAM for a while. Please let me know what you think. I intend to complete this scene if nothing terrible happens.

View attachment 250689

Read more about this resource...

How to start the scene? The big button has no trigger set up.

I've clicked though all segments and animations, and all I get to see is the intro. It doesn't transition into anything.

Yes, I am still working on it right now. This was my first upload, so I wanted to find out uploading process in advance. Sorry for the lack of content, but I'll add the rest. By the way was announcer talking by chance? I have trouble with audio mate.

Oh, ok. The intro did look good. But I had problems with the pose after replacing the female look, since your look is very small (although beeing at scale 1). The left leg was constantly stuck in the floor and the hip awkwardly bent..
And no, didn't hear the announcer.
Good luck with you scene! I really do like the idea :)

Thank you very much for your encouragement. Oh and I really like small models so those kind of things are expected, sorry for that. I already tried to place an instruction on that but I'm not sure it's visible. I'll get better by doing I guess. :)

I understand you. I also like smaller sized models, but since this would break nearly any scene i load them into, i decided to keep my baby at a more regular size and up the size (scale) of the male in the scenes I create. This accieves nearly the same effect. I'd advise you to do so, too, just to make your scene more flexible. Otherwise you'll get a lot of complaints I guess.

consiefe updated Wives&Husbands (Demo) with a new update entry:

Scene is complete

Wives&Husbands is ready for your eyes. I hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts. I guess I fixed audio and music after some struggling with AudioMate.

My model is small, so I recommend you at least watch it one time with original model. It's 5 min. If you want to change the model, maybe try loading her in and scaling her down to my model, save than replace maybe?

Anyway, have fun and please let me know how you find it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom