7of9 Nanotroubles (Female & Futa Content)

Scenes 7of9 Nanotroubles (Female & Futa Content)

Origin69

Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

7of9 Nanotroubles (Female & Futa Content) - 7of9's experiments with the concept of Beauty Sleep. What could go wrong?

7of9's experiments with the concept of “Beauty Sleep”. What could go wrong?

Fully animated and voiced scene with sound effects.

Contains Bimbofication and Futanari Transformation.

The Model is female. I used Stoppers Alternate Futa Plugin to get this effect. If you are not into that, there is a scene at the end if you select the "Return" option where you can toggle between female and futa versions.

\\\\\\ I got some weird drifting issues with the camera alignment sometimes. It's best not...

Read more about this resource...

when loading the scene i get an error with the UI and i am just stuck floating in space

Screenshot_VirtualDesktop.Android_2024.02.10-07.28.24.729_888.jpeg
Screenshot_VirtualDesktop.Android_2024.02.10-07.28.31.820_230.jpeg

when loading the scene i get an error with the UI and i am just stuck floating in space

View attachment 333430View attachment 333431
I didn't test in vr yet, but by the error log it seems your Vam version doesn't have image buttons and cannot load timeline version 283. I needed to use the latest version of timeline to get consistent audio timing, which requires 1.20.77.
I've added a note now on the main page.
Sorry, but I can't make this scene backwards compatible, because everything is working through timeline for version 1.20.77 and image buttons require vam 1.22.

Last edited:
This scene is extremely high quality. Thanks you so much for sharing it.

What is your basic process for generating the speech?

I see you mentioned Tortoise TTS and Speechify, but how are you using each of those? I could really use some pointers for TTS overall, as I've tried a few, but my results have been insufficient so far.

This scene is extremely high quality. Thanks you so much for sharing it.

What is your basic process for generating the speech?

I see you mentioned Tortoise TTS and Speechify, but how are you using each of those? I could really use some pointers for TTS overall, as I've tried a few, but my results have been insufficient so far.
Tortoise can be a real pain. You need decent reference clips, and it's really slow. There is a wiki on the TortoiseTTS Github page that breaks down adding new voices, but the built in ones sound really good too. It helps that both characters in this scene are ok to sound a bit robotic.

I love this mod - thanks!
But it is unplayable in VR for me because the camera is extremly shaking.
In desktop mode its is fine but here the vam ui is shaking a bit - not sur if this is connected. I never had such a problem with other scenes.

Any idea how to fix this?

I love this mod - thanks!
But it is unplayable in VR for me because the camera is extremly shaking.
In desktop mode its is fine but here the vam ui is shaking a bit - not sur if this is connected. I never had such a problem with other scenes.

Any idea how to fix this?
I had an issue with this while the menu was open too (not sure what causes it, something to do with the framerate and animating the empty).

The main camera is a passenger plugin on the "Empty Camera" atom that also has the timeline plugin on it. I used two different "cameras", one for the intro with the ship, and one for all the main animations.

The plugin is set to switch cameras after the intro, so if you open the "empty cameras" in edit mode and deactivate the passenger plugin you will be able to move around the scene normally in vr. (deactivate the plugin from the plugins list, don't disable it in the plugin itself, as there may be triggers to enable it in the animation which I didn't remove)

The ship is quite a distance away from the main scene, but the scene origin should put you in front of seven if the passenger plugins are not active. You can open the timeline on the main camera if you want to skip the intro.

I had an issue with this while the menu was open too (not sure what causes it, something to do with the framerate and animating the empty).

The main camera is a passenger plugin on the "Empty Camera" atom that also has the timeline plugin on it. I used two different "cameras", one for the intro with the ship, and one for all the main animations.

The plugin is set to switch cameras after the intro, so if you open the "empty cameras" in edit mode and deactivate the passenger plugin you will be able to move around the scene normally in vr. (deactivate the plugin from the plugins list, don't disable it in the plugin itself, as there may be triggers to enable it in the animation which I didn't remove)

The ship is quite a distance away from the main scene, but the scene origin should put you in front of seven if the passenger plugins are not active. You can open the timeline on the main camera if you want to skip the intro.
Sadly this didn't help me, deactivating passenger and even deleting the cameras made no difference :( Seeing as the menus themselves are shaking like crazy, it seems like something in this scene is screwing with how tracking works at a more fundamental level? Even when I set to potato quality the shakiness remains, I hope we can find a fix soon because I'd really love to see this scene

Sadly this didn't help me, deactivating passenger and even deleting the cameras made no difference :( Seeing as the menus themselves are shaking like crazy, it seems like something in this scene is screwing with how tracking works at a more fundamental level? Even when I set to potato quality the shakiness remains, I hope we can find a fix soon because I'd really love to see this scene
I'm fairly certain it is the parenting to the Empty atom Camera that does it. Is the view position moving while the intro/animation plays? If you deactivate and remove both passenger plugins on the two empty camera atoms, you should be able to move freely around the scene without any shake at all.

<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" src="" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Here is a video of the scene if you want to see and still can't get it working. The sound and animation is a little off, my computer doesn't seem to like running OBS and Vam at the same time.

I'm fairly certain it is the parenting to the Empty atom Camera that does it. Is the view position moving while the intro/animation plays? If you deactivate and remove both passenger plugins on the two empty camera atoms, you should be able to move freely around the scene without any shake at all.
I'm afraid that doesn't do the trick-- Disabling the plugins, deleting the plugins, even deleting the cameras entirely all made no difference :/ Here's a recording, looks like the shakiness is slightly improved in the mirror view since it's just one eye's view lol

Thank you for the vid, It must have been very difficult to film that 🤮.

I have no idea why that is happening. It was a little shaky sometimes with the space passenger plugin active, but the two empty cameras are the only things that move in the scene. Exiting out of passenger on both camera's just puts me idle in cargo bay. (I noticed you didn't toggle "active" from the passenger plugin on the main camera before dis-enabling and deleting it, so you stayed in the position of the main camera, I think it's glitching like it's still active even though you deleted it). If you make sure both camera passenger plugins are not set to active (from the check box inside the plugin) and delete them both before hitting play (or playing that animations from the timeline plugin), you should definitely be able to free roam without any shake at all.

I'll be using embody in future scenes, apparently it plays nicer with timeline, but this is still weird. When I get around to making another scene to continue the story i'll post an update to this one too, replacing the camera angles.

Back
Top Bottom