4k HD screenshot, which girl is sexy ?

lj92458

Reactions
光和影4k_1.png

光和影4k_2.png

光和影4k_3.png

I think to real-life standards almost any character in VAM would be considered "sexy".

Any element of a character in VAM can be easily edited... so blond hair or black hair; who cares? You can swap them around with three clicks. Body proportions are easily changed with a few sliders in "female morphs". As it is, I prefer the navel of the black haired girl, as it is deeper. That of the blonde looks purely texture and has barely any depth.

What takes way more expertise to edit is the face, and is the one thing in these screenshots we can't see.

I think to real-life standards almost any character in VAM would be considered "sexy".

Any element of a character in VAM can be easily edited... so blond hair or black hair; who cares? You can swap them around with three clicks. Body proportions are easily changed with a few sliders in "female morphs". As it is, I prefer the navel of the black haired girl, as it is deeper. That of the blonde looks purely texture and has barely any depth.

What takes way more expertise to edit is the face, and is the one thing in these screenshots we can't see.
change face and body proportions with sliders , is not precise. do you know some precise way ?

I'm not sure what you're asking. You want to know where to find the sliders to edit a character? Tough to explain. I only ever use VAM in VR mode, which has a completely different UI layout compared to desktop mode (and I can't make screenshots of my UI to explain things)

Back
Top Bottom