3 Easy Steps to Start Fresh

Guides 3 Easy Steps to Start Fresh

epi.noah

Featured Contributor
Reactions
epi.noah submitted a new resource:

3 Easy Steps to Start Fresh - Have a fast running clean install and have all that you need in it

• A clean install of VaM runs faster.
  • If you only download the packages that you need, you keep it small and fast.
  • This is the list of the minimum that I need to make a good scene. My essentials:
    • AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor
    • AcidBubbles.Embody
    • AcidBubbles.Glance
    • AcidBubbles.SpawnPoint
    • AcidBubbles.Timeline
    • AshAuryn.Expressions
    • AshAuryn.Pose_Tools
    • AshAuryn.Sexpressions
    • Blazedust.Script_ColorScale
    • ClockwiseSilver.SilverExpressionTool...

Read more about this resource...

Nice recommendations! But I'm curious, have you tried VAR managers that are out there? https://github.com/feelfar/varManager - I'm using this one, you can make presets of various setups and swap between them, it also takes care of duplicate/outdated .vars. It uses symbolic links and organizes all vars into separate non VAM folder, so it keeps installation always clean.

Var managers are cool (y)

This is more about a fresh start than a routine clean up.

Fast download of everything you need to start building scenes on a clean install (fast & clean).

You can try to manually find and install all but it's likely to take longer and you're likely to download lots of stuff that you will never need until you get all these, which will make your installation bloated (slow & bloated).

It's a free resource from someone who puts in the time to share it. You can skip it if it's not for you.

Even if people around you are not able to express themselves without insulting others (or you), you might get there if you tried.

Back
Top Bottom