2B x 2BFuta - XCross

Scenes 2B x 2BFuta - XCross

Eoran

Reactions
Eoran submitted a new resource:

2B x 2BFuta - XCross - A rogue android has her way with a captured clone

2B strapped to a St. Andrew's Cross by... 2B!

My first try. Be gentle.

Kissing > Handjob > Thighjob(?) > Blowjob > Buttjob > Doggy > Cowgirl. Transitions, different speeds, keyframed moans and erections, Orgasm animations (No cum yet :()

Foreplay!:
View attachment 126654
View attachment 126655
View attachment 126656

Transitions!:

View attachment 126657

View attachment 126658
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Really amazing, works well to change appearance too!

I would love to see an updated version where the silverkiss plugin isn't dependent on noheadnoleg.r295_kiss_kiss_girls.1 (paid) package but rather https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/silver-kiss.4264/ if possible.

Thanks Blazedust! My bad on the SilverKiss plugin. I'll see if I can't clean up the project. There's a LOT of stuff in there that shouldn't/doesn't need to be there. Turns out creating stuff is harder than using it 🤔.

I appreciate your work btw!

I'd like to second what Blazedust said.

Also check out https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/fluids-101.8209/ for fluids

Thanks for the link, Womble. On a scale of 1-10, how important do you find cum effects? I don't usually use them but I can bring them into the workflow if it's important enough.

Womble. On a scale of 1-10, how important do you find cum effects? I don't usually use them but I can bring them into the workflow if it's important enough.
5 i guess, it's not a perfect system and if you pay close attention to the effect it can be a bit immersion breaking, but it's also a bit immersion breaking to have a dry orgasm out in the open.

i mostly mentioned it because in your description you seemed to want something but hadn't yet learnt how. i can also see from looking about the scene that you've put a ton of work into this and have already learnt a lot of tricks to get things working together. so it makes sense to get what you already have out the door then go back to learning new tricks for the next scene or release.

All requirements are met, the animation start button is not clickable. What should I do?🧐

All requirements are met, the animation start button is not clickable. What should I do?🧐
If you're in POV try clicking when our of POV. When you mouse over you should see a button go a slightly darker shade. What you might find, especially in POV, is the game thinks the button is out of reach. Changing the angle you are viewing the button from, or moving about will often fix this. Really irritating when in POV and VR!

If you're in POV try clicking when our of POV. When you mouse over you should see a button go a slightly darker shade. What you might find, especially in POV, is the game thinks the button is out of reach. Changing the angle you are viewing the button from, or moving about will often fix this. Really irritating when in POV and VR!
Nothing works, the button reacts to pressing and changes color, but the animation does not start, I tried all positions and views🥺

Nothing works, the button reacts to pressing and changes color, but the animation does not start, I tried all positions and views🥺
ok, more sanity checks, is "freeze" ticked? number of times i've thought a scene is bugged and it's because i've forgotten to unfreeze the game, arrgh!

ok, more sanity checks, is "freeze" ticked? number of times i've thought a scene is bugged and it's because i've forgotten to unfreeze the game, arrgh!
I only see "freeze motion/sound", but it's always disabled. Is there another option? It seems to have tried everything, but the scene still does not activate. In scene 2B, the "notfuta" is standing like a stone, without any movement or emotion/animation, could that be the problem? The "freeze" checkbox is disabled, maybe somewhere else, but I don't know where🤯

I only see "freeze motion/sound", but it's always disabled. Is there another option? It seems to have tried everything, but the scene still does not activate. In scene 2B, the "notfuta" is standing like a stone, without any movement or emotion/animation, could that be the problem? The "freeze" checkbox is disabled, maybe somewhere else, but I don't know where🤯
maybe you're missing some dependencies?

if you look at 2BVirus can you see VamTimeline.AtomPlugin active? the play button gets that animation plugin to start. it might not be working for you

1668386317365.png

maybe you're missing some dependencies?

if you look at 2BVirus can you see VamTimeline.AtomPlugin active? the play button gets that animation plugin to start. it might not be working for you

View attachment 176120
Problem was solved, it turned out to be much easier than I thought. When loading the scene, a red window popped up with a suggestion to load plugins, I accidentally pressed Deny everywhere. I had to reinstall the game, because I still did not understand how to roll back.😖
Scene is very beautiful, it's a pity that there is no choice of animations.

Problem was solved, it turned out to be much easier than I thought. When loading the scene, a red window popped up with a suggestion to load plugins, I accidentally pressed Deny everywhere. I had to reinstall the game, because I still did not understand how to roll back.😖
Scene is very beautiful, it's a pity that there is no choice of animations.
hehehehe, been there, done that, really glad you got it working :)

in the future you can open the asset manager and change your choice in there. will save you from having to reinstall everything

1668454477301.png