Question Плагин Morph Mass Manager !!

allll

Reactions
Often in my life I was faced with an unsolvable dilemma: either the girl has small tits and a beautiful face, or her breasts are big, and her face is a horror story? I've always wanted to combine! to correct the disharmony of nature! and now there is an ingenious plugin that solves this problem. Meet: "Magic Wand or Morph Mass Manager"! This vam plugin can DO EVERYTHING!.... There is only one small, tiny detail: It is absolutely unclear how to USE it? There is no detailed clear guide! One video, where the mouse cursor flashes at great speed....
Question: Tell us how to use Morph Mass Manager?
Are there other plugins for merging models, moving body parts and faces?

Hi alll,
to use the MorphMassManager, you need to add the plugin to a figure.
Then press the big "copy all morphs" button (or how it is called).
It is the one at the lower left, not the buttons at the top.
This will copy the morphs of your figure and keeps them in memory.
Now add another figure as target figure (you may also close the old one, but it is more save to keep it opened).
Add the plugin to this figure, too.
Click the button at the lower left that reads something "like copy morphs to slot 1"
The morphs from the first figure (from memory) are now at slot 1.
Click the other button to move the actual morphs of the second (actual) figure to slot 0 (or maybe its allready there).
Now you can use the slider to mix between slot 0 and slot 1.
From the drop down menu next to the slider you can select which body part you want to mix.
DON'T forget to press the big fat button at the top after you have made changes,
or those changes will not be saved!!!!
All those many other buttons are for refining the mixing, but basically you only need the steps above.

Second way to use MorphMassManager (I use it a lot):
If you have created a look that is a bit overdone and you want to "iron out" some of the many changes,
then add the MMM plugin to this figure.
Now you simply can use the mixing slider.
Because without pressing any buttons, in slot 1 is always the Base Female look!
You can now mix between your look in slot 0 and the base female in slot 1.
I call this "normalizing" for myself.

BUT: This plugin and the old Morph Mixer unfortunately have some issues with full-body-morphs!
If you try to mix only the breasts, for instance, it will alter the head, too.
The tool obviusly can't correctly divide full body morphs into seperate body parts!!

If you want to break down a full body morph (or a custom look that includes some of those) into two separate head and body morps, you will need the MorphMerger plugin as yasparucko suggested.

Upvote 0
here is the guide))) ... .Sorry I'm late... I have always been amazed at how clearly and in detail you answer. Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom