Zombie Fighter minigame

Scenes Zombie Fighter minigame

oeshii

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
oeshii1
oeshii submitted a new resource:

Zombie Fighter minigame - Zombie fighting minigame. Also includes the Dawn look (+hair) now for free.

This scene is a minigame where you can fight the zombie with your character by clicking the buttons on the menu. Somewhat unpolished but the scene works if you want to try it out. Watch the video below to get the idea.

The scene also includes a look + hair combo (Dawn) which was previously paid.

Theres a wall of text in the Patreon post for more info.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks. I think most creators would, for many reasons, prefer their content downloaded from their own Hub page / Patreon etc. Thats why i link to them instead of bundling up all the stuff on my own Mega or some other place. Just out of repsect for those who i think have done great work. :)

I'm answering here oeshii, since you can't in the review

Do you think I'm disrespecting your work when I'm bundling your haircut in 2069 but giving you credits on the hub, in the scene and in the description of the var release ? From my point of view I'm not, but I don't know how you feel. ( Assuming if I was a creator who did not ask you about it... which I did when 2069 project was starting to be serious ;) )

I'm (heavily) crediting all the creators who made possible my work / scenes, with links on the hub if they don't have a patreon, but a link to the patreon first if they have one. I'm even crediting creators that have just inspired me.

The fact is... when you're a creator, you want your content to be played. Your mini-game requires 10 dependencies, one being Dawn which is also requiring 10 dependencies... if this is not something that will prevent someone from potentially trying the content, I don't know what is :p

I know that meshed has plan to deal with dependencies automatically, but in the case of your content for instance, being on patreon will still require to deal with 20 different downloads.

You know I love your work. I'm a patreon of yours.

And I pay a really big attention to crediting properly every creator that made a content possible. Making a zip file of dependencies is (imho) not disrespectful if you do everything in your content to allow a users/players to find the original creator of your dependencies :)

But ! That's my point of view... yours is different, i would gladly take input from other creators on this one.

Back
Top Bottom