XXXmas gift

Scenes XXXmas gift

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

XXXmas gift - XXXmas scene with multiple animations

Make sure to join discord to for some discord only releases.

Eliana gives you a special XXXmas gift.

There are only 13 animations for now but more will be added.

See Credits below for all the creators that make this stuff possible.

View attachment 316792View attachment 316801[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

don't know why, but your oldstyle room is eating a lot of FPS. Disabling it, makes it more smooth. But still, the scene keeps running heavy. Could you help me?

Damarmau updated XXXmas gift with a new update entry:

10 new animations

Changes:
-10 new animations, the last couple will likely get further tweaks in the next update.
-You can now turn off the fire and secondary light (might help with performance for some). Keep in mind that lighting is getting animated along with positions so turning off fire and secondary light might make it hard to see what is going on in some animations as these were initially set up with the fire being there (might have to revisit light positions in future updates).
-You can now turn off...

Read the rest of this update entry...

don't know why, but your oldstyle room is eating a lot of FPS. Disabling it, makes it more smooth. But still, the scene keeps running heavy. Could you help me?
Try the latest update. I've added options for disabling the room and a couple of lights as well as turning off the piece of furniture that had a built-in mirror.

That said there are lots of things that can bog vam down. If you have been running vam for a while, the scene will perform differently than if you open it on a freshly started vam. This is a problem inherent to vam itself, the more things you load up or swap, (clothes, textures, etc) the worse this gets.

Another thing you could try is to go into the main light "IL Main" and remove stopper's light option plugin which increases shadow resolution to see if that helps any.

I love your stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of anal (no judgment, just preference)... rather than asking you to do more work, could you tell me if there's any way to adjust the animations myself to make them vaginal? Are your animations set up for something like that?

I love your stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of anal (no judgment, just preference)... rather than asking you to do more work, could you tell me if there's any way to adjust the animations myself to make them vaginal? Are your animations set up for something like that?
You would probably have to adjust the female hip angles slightly and possibly the male penis rotation in the keyframes. You could try adding divining rod to male and setting it to vagina. Divining rod would override whatever the penis rotation is doing in timeline but without adjusting female hip to match results might vary in success. Worst case you will also have to adjust the male hip animation.

I would start with divining rod as a first step and then tweak the female hip on a per animation basis as needed. What needs adjustment will likely vary a lot on a per animation basis given some of the positions used.

Assuming you are somewhat familiar with timeline, in the timeline plugin stop the animation, go to the first hip keyframe, adjust, update the saved pose in the pose part of timeline and then repeat for any other hip keys in that animation as needed. In they keybind plugin from acid you can make shortcuts for copy and pasting keyframes to help speed this up. Repeat process for each animation that diving alone doesn’t fix.

Damarmau updated XXXmas gift with a new update entry:

14 animations added

-14 more animations added.

-I added divining rod to scene but it is off by default. If the model you swap in doesn't play nice with animations turning this on may help (forgot to add a ui button so you will need to go into male plugins until next update.

-Some lights were re-positioned for certain old animations.
-Some animation adjustments to some of the older animations.

This plugin will work with this scene and allows you to bind keyboard buttons in conjunction with acids keybind...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom