Paid Scenes Work Office

KAFAROS

Reactions
Patreon
KAFAROS
KAFAROS submitted a new resource:

Work Office - Its work office time!

--------------------------------------

You can turn ON/OFF floor reflections via buttons to get better performance.

(if you have problem with perfomance- try turning off "Mirrored Surfaces " in VAM)

---------------------------------

I can convert ready 3D models or create 3D model from scratch I also can edit my existing scenes for Your needs :)

Have idea or found error? let me know

Happy VAMing!​

View attachment 169477[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Really great work. But I have one problem that drives me crazy - somewhere in this scene must be a plugin or something that reduces the quality of everything. the anti aliasing gets set to the absolute minimum and i can't find a way to turn it up again. in the user preferences is everything right but all the edges and the hair of my models are so messed up. could you please help me finding that plugin and turn it off 😅

screen.JPG

Edit: it seems to be the Work_office itself. When I turn it off, the hair gets better. Is there a way to fix this?
on.JPGoff.JPG

Last edited:
Really great work. But I have one problem that drives me crazy - somewhere in this scene must be a plugin or something that reduces the quality of everything. the anti aliasing gets set to the absolute minimum and i can't find a way to turn it up again. in the user preferences is everything right but all the edges and the hair of my models are so messed up. could you please help me finding that plugin and turn it off 😅

View attachment 170043

Edit: it seems to be the Work_office itself. When I turn it off, the hair gets better. Is there a way to fix this?
View attachment 170047View attachment 170046
Thank You for review ^^
I will fix it and post update :3